Natural Argentina and Brazilian beaches in 15 days
- Tour Operator:
- Across South America
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Buenos Aires
- El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Iguazu Falls
- Foz Do Iguacu
- Rio de Janeiro
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Buenos Aires; arrival and tour around La Boca, San Telmo, Recoleta Cemetery and Plaza de Mayo.
- Day 2: From Buenos Aires to El Calafate.
- Day 3: Be dazzled by the Perito Moreno Glacier & navigate the Témpanos Channel.
- Day 4: El Calafate. Day at leisure. Day at leisure.
- Day 5: From El Calafate to Buenos Aires. From Glaciers to Tango.
- Day 6: Buenos Aires. Day at Leisure.
- Day 7: Buenos Aires. Day at Leisure.
- Day 8: From Buenos Aires to Iguazú. Get to know one of the New Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
- Day 9: Iguazú Falls Argentine side, one of the most amazing places in the world.
- Day 10: Iguazú Falls Brazilian side.
- Day 11: From Iguazú to Rio de Janeiro.
- Day 11 to 15: Relax at a Brazilian beache: Chosen for this package “Buzios”.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Colin· January 14th, 2020Across South America produced a holiday which could not have been made more special. The places in Brazil, Argentina... Show more
- Dave· December 24th, 2019All good. Well organised , everything on time, flexible to requests for minor changes to itinerary
- Deip· May 27th, 2019Very good tour. Good selection of places. Transportation and transfer were immaculate. Hotels were good. Multiple air... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday20 Apr, 2021EnglishTuesday4 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Wednesday21 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday5 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Thursday22 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Friday23 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday7 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday8 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Sunday25 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday9 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Monday26 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday10 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Tuesday27 Apr, 2021EnglishTuesday11 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Wednesday28 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday12 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
- Thursday29 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday13 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,874
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar