Argentine, Chilean and Bolivian High Plateau Salt flats & lakes in 11 days
- Tour Operator:
- Across South America
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrival to Salta, Argentina.
- Day 2: From Salta to Purmamarca by San Antonio de los Cobres, Route 40 & Big Salt Lakes.
- Day 3: Humahuaca gorge and return to Salta.
- Day 4: Day tour to Cafayate wine area.
- Day 5: From Salta, Argentina to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile.
- Day 6: San Pedro de Atacama High plateau Salt Flats & Lakes.
- Day 7: Geysers del Tatio & Sunset in the Moon Valley.
- Day 8: From San Pedro de Atacama, Chile to Ojo de Perdiz, Bolivia visiting the Green lagoon and Red lagoon.
- Day 9: From Ojo de Perdiz to Colchany by Uyuni Salt flat.
- Day 10: From Uyuni to La Paz; arrival and City tour.
- Day 11: Day visit to Copacabana, Sun Island (South), Inti Wata Complex and Titicaca Lake.
- Day 12: La Paz. End of your journey.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Colin· January 14th, 2020Across South America produced a holiday which could not have been made more special. The places in Brazil, Argentina... Show more
- Dave· December 24th, 2019All good. Well organised , everything on time, flexible to requests for minor changes to itinerary
- Deip· May 27th, 2019Very good tour. Good selection of places. Transportation and transfer were immaculate. Hotels were good. Multiple air... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday10 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Sunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday11 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Monday2 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday12 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Tuesday3 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday13 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Wednesday4 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Thursday5 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday15 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Friday6 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Saturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday17 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Sunday8 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
- Monday9 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday19 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,062
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Latin America
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Trips for Couples 2021
- Latin America from Salta
- Latin america Independent
- 11 days Latin america
- Operators in Latin America
- Independent tours
- Andes Mountains tours
- Argentina and Bolivia tours
- South America tours
- Latin America tours
- Andes Mountains