The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 4,485
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Start point Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden 18:00
- Day 2: STOCKHOLM
- Day 3: STOCKHOLM–COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 4: COPENHAGEN. OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 5: OSLO–BERGEN
- Day 6: BERGEN
- Day 7: BERGEN–VOSS–FLÅM–NÆRØYFJORD & SOGNEFJORD–STALHEIM
- Day 8: STALHEIM–BORGUND–OSLO
- Day 9: OSLO
- Day 10: OSLO–TROMSØ
- Day 11: TROMSØ–ALTA
- Day 12: ALTA–EXCURSION TO THE NORTH CAPE–HONNINGSVÅG
- Day 13: HONNINGSVÅG–KARASJOK–IVALO, FINLAND
- Day 14: IVALO–ARCTIC CIRCLE–ROVANIEMI
- Day 15: ROVANIEMI–HELSINKI
- Day 16: HELSINKI
- Day 17: HELSINKI
Day 18: HELSINKI
End point Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCaroleStephensWritten on July 10, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I would not say we enjoyed the tour we were exhausted by the end. The only hotels which were good were the Radisson blu, the clarion and the glo in Helsinki was not bad, Stalheim was amazing and even the overnight on the cruise to Oslo was good. The... Read more
- MMaryLynchWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From the time I contacted Juliet at Globus, to meeting with Colleen our guide and Robert the bus driver, we could not have asked for more a professional company to deal with. Colleen was a wealth of knowledge, she knew exactly everything about all the... Read more
- MartaWritten on August 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The places we visited were fabulous. The heat was over the top at times, but that´s a mother-nature´s problem. My tour guide, Carine, was very good. If my health and financial status allow me to take a similar tour in the future, I´ll go easy with the... Read more
- TTeresaNWritten on July 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wonderful organizing on Orville doing. Lots of very early AM bags out so be ready for that. Saw many beautiful places. We were happy to have experienced this part of the world.
- MJMaryWritten on August 25, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed the tour and what it included. As usual on these types of tour it is very much an overview. The optionak extras were a good variety but really quite rushed and not cheap. I would still recommend the tour. The tour guide was excellent with kots... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $4,984+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Helsinki0 seats leftUSD $5,034+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Helsinki8 seats left$504$5,034-10%USD $4,530+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$504$5,034-10%USD $4,530+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Helsinki7 seats left$507$5,064-10%USD $4,557+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Helsinki7 seats left$512$5,114-10%USD $4,602+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$516$5,154-10%USD $4,638+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Helsinki7 seats left$516$5,154-10%USD $4,638+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJul 6, 2020to Helsinki9 seats left$509$5,084-10%USD $4,575+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Helsinki7 seats left$509$5,084-10%USD $4,575+ $415 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 522 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 305 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 66 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 46 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 15 km
- Naeroyfjorden (Norway)
- 31 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 37 km
- Stalheim (Norway)
- 61 km
- Borgund (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,485 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour