South Island Snow Safari in reverse
- Our saving
- US $ 1,127
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +6 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Rather Poor
- DDonSteedmanWritten on February 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Burto had to take over from Jenny ? because she was sick but it was seamless .Weather and snow were good so great experience.Hope to do it again this winter !!
- MMichaelDuwakinWritten on February 3, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Dissatisfaction with accommodation at lake tekapo after booking a private room. Replacement room was poor and not what I paid for.
- LLennertWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved it! Cant wait to do 3rd trip with uou guys
- PPamWoodsWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was awesome !!!!! I was the old girl. Chris & everyone on the tour were fantastic. Best holiday ever.
- KKimberleyrussellWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - Excellent
Amazing experience just so jam packed into such little time there was so much I still wanted to see. Guess I’ll have to come backShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora Kimberly! We're thrilled you joined us on some of the South Island's best slopes and saw so much in between the mountains! Is it time to come back yet?! https://hakatours.com/new-zealand-snow-tours/south-island-snow-safari
- CClaudiaMosaviWritten on January 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great way to experience the ski fields on the South Island. Great group with people of all ages and different nationalities. I can highly recommend this tour.
- DerekWritten on September 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome week snowboarding with a great crew!
- CWChenWritten on August 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great Tour! Visited all the major ski resorts with a great group of like minded people!
- JDJennaWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great tour and great guide with exceptional driving skillsShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Jenna! Thank you very much for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that you had a great time on tour, please do let us know if you plan to come back to New Zealand, we would love to have you on board with us again! Cheers, Tianna - Tour Advisor
- DDreWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - Excellent
We loved our time snowboarding in New Zealand's South Island! Our group was mostly from Australia and had a mix of ability levels. The itinerary is fast-paced in the best way - we conquered 6 different ski fields in 7 days! The tour visited a mix of bigger... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Dre! Thank you so much for your lovely message and kind feedback, we really appreciate it! Please do let us know if you plan on coming back to New Zealand, we would love to have you on board one of our Adventure tours or another Snow tour! Either way thanks again for your review, it means a lot to us! Cheers, Tianna - Tour Advisor
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Queenstown | The Remarkables
- Day 2 Queenstown | Coronet Peak
- Day 3 Queenstown
- Day 4 Queenstown to Wanaka | Cardrona
- Day 5 Wanaka | Treble Cone
- Day 6 Wanaka to Tekapo | Ohau
- Day 7 Tekapo to Christchurch | Roundhill
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
South Island Snow Safari in reverse
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$47USD $1,127
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$47USD $1,127
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$47USD $1,127
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$47USD $1,127
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Christchurch8 seats left$47USD $1,127
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$47USD $1,127
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$47USD $1,127
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$47USD $1,127
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$47USD $1,127
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Queenstown7 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$47USD $1,127
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Queenstown is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2019 the full payment of $1,127 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1127 for South Island Snow Safari in reverse, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 13 km
- Coronet Peak (New Zealand)
- 22 km
- Cardrona (New Zealand)
- 23 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 20 km
- Treble Cone (New Zealand)
- 86 km
- Ohau (New Zealand)
- 58 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,127 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,292 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for South Island Snow Safari in reverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on South Island Snow Safari in reverse