3 Stop Pass (Europe)
- Our saving
- US $ 202
- Freedom to choose your itinerary
- Flexibility to change your itinerary
- Making friends with like-minded people
- Travel on private coaches with expert guides
- Door-to-door service to preferred accommodation
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Create Your Own Adventure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAprilchoiWritten on July 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had Kayla only for two short trips from Berlin to Munich then Munich to Venice. During that time she went above and beyond to ensure we were confident about our destination. Her recommendations sheet is a must read as she gives some great places to see!... Read more
- SStephWritten on June 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Nika was the best guide! Super bubbly, friendly, knowledgeable and an all round legend. It was so nice to have a guide who genuinely wanted to hang around with us and make sure we had the best trip possible. Thanks for being a legend, Nika!
- KearaWritten on June 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ryan is amazing, he made my first trip with Busabout an unforgettable experience
- EEmmaByrneWritten on June 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Never once did I feel like anything was too much trouble for Ryan. Legend!!
- SShaunReymersWritten on June 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent guide! Fun, knowledgable and energetic! Definitely makes for an enjoyable and informative ride to the next amazing stop!
- NNickyBoydWritten on May 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kayla is a fantastic guide! Always has a smile on her face & willing to help at anytime. She has great recommendations for every stop and includes and everyone in her plans even on her days off. Kayla made my trip very enjoyable!!
- EEstherWritten on May 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Peter was fantastic! He’s super enthusiastic and helpful to everyone. He’s very patient and answered all of my questions with enthusiasm and styleee. He knows his stuff and is very interactive with us. He’s the kind of guide who absolutely loves his job and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this just a bus pass?
The passes include your transportation between destinations and allow you to choose which places in Europe you want to see and how long you want to stay there. You also get the social atmosphere of guided touring as you get the chance to meet like-minded travellers. The guide is also there to give you tips about each place, and also sell you discounted excursions to make the most out of your European trip!
What counts as a 'stop'?
Everytime you hop off the coach, this counts as a stop. If you pass through one of the optional stops and don't decide to get out and stay overnight, this will not count as one of your stops.
What is the age range?
Busabout's trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
- Busabout's Hop-on Hop-off Accommodation
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Hop-on Hop-off Europe
- Welcome to... Amsterdam
- Busabout: A Day on Hop-on Hop-Off
- Welcome to... Berlin
Guides who have led this tour
- "I've been a huge fan of Europe my whole life - and now want to get others as excited about this astonishing..."
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "Hoi! I'm Nika, currently working as a tourguide for Busabout, but born and raised in the Netherlands!..."
- "Hi, I'm Kayla a tour guide at Busabout! I've always loved to travel, I was a travel agent but wanted..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
3 Stop Pass (Europe)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysSaturdayOct 17, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysSundayOct 18, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysMondayOct 19, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysTuesdayOct 20, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysWednesdayOct 21, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysThursdayOct 22, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysFridayOct 23, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysSaturdayOct 24, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysSundayOct 25, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Barcelona170 DaysMondayOct 26, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$2USD $201
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France , Belgium , Netherlands , Germany , Slovenia , Italy , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Croatia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 403 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 203 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 301 km
- Tours (France)
- 204 km
- Paris (France)
- 269 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $202 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Stop Pass (Europe)