New Year Ski Adventure with Ski Pass
- Our saving
- US $ 1,959
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Party your way into the New Year in the French Alps.
- Feast and clink steins in the beer halls of Munich.
- Ski on fresh powdered snow in European Winter.
- Enjoy the winter markets in beautiful Prague.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- New Years, Adventure, Nightlife, Ski, Snowboard & Snow
- PeneTsitsiras's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Susie was by far the best guide we had across our 6 months of travels! Everything was so well planned, informed and balanced. She always made sure we knew our options and catered for everyone in the group. She was full of knowledge on anything we wanted to... Read more
- ZoeCavanagh's review about another Busabout tour4.0 - Good
The tour was fantastic and Susie was the best at letting us know of all the cute local cafes we could go to in each place that were staying! Would definitely recommend busabout :)
- Holloe's review about another Busabout tour4.5 - Excellent
Susie was super informative and always had great recommendations for activites and where to eat!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Paris to Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes (Days 3 - 7)
- Les Deux Alpes to Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen to Munich
- Munich to Salzburg to Vienna
- Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague
- Prague to Berlin
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Winter Trips
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... VIENNA!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... MUNICH!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... PARIS!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... LAUTERBRUNNEN!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... PRAGUE!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BERLIN!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I book without the ski pass?
Of course, you can book the same trip without the ski pass here: https://www.tourradar.com/t/131908
Are equipment hire or lessons included?
No, you can choose what equipment you need and what level of lessons, if any, you need.
Is the ski pass included?
Yes, a 5 day ski pass.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
New Year Ski Adventure with Ski Pass
- FridayDec 27, 2019from Paris15 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Berlin10+ seats left$40USD $1,959Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Germany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 May 2019 the full payment of $1,959 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1959 for New Year Ski Adventure with Ski Pass, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 514 km
- Les Deux Alpes (France)
- 223 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 325 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 166 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,959 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,873 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours