La Dolce Vita
- Our saving
- US $ 967
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the wine region of Tuscany.
- Go hiking, paragliding or skydiving in Lauterbrunnen.
- Hike through the colourful town of Cinque Terre.
- Indulge in an authentic Italian feast.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- CChantelleWritten on June 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cal was an amazing guide and friend!! He had great jokes and was full of knowledge he would help us with anything and answer all our questions! The accomodation on this tour was so good, the intinerary was great to see Italy and a bit of Switzerland! Would... Read more
- MMadeleinebakerWritten on June 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the most amazing experiences on this trip. Cal was the best guide ever! So knowledgeable about all the places, so helpful and always enthusiastic for an adventure. He made the trip all the more better! Definitely going to do more busabout SGAs in the... Read more
- OoliviaTeoWritten on June 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Love the adventure! Cal knows so much about each city and the history and stories. He is definitely a great value to the company!
- DDennisKlaassenWritten on June 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, the places we visited were excellent, and Callum was very knowledgeable and helpful. There were some issues - the lack of wifi on the bus, which was for some reason given to people from the hop on hop off network who pay less than we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Rome to Florence
- Florence to La Spezia
- La Spezia
- La Spezia to Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen to Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- La Dolce Vita
- THE SQUAD GO TO... MUNICH!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... LAUTERBRUNNEN!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... CINQUE TERRE!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... FLORENCE!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... ROME!
- Welcome to...Rome
- Welcome to...Lauterbrunnen
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a passionate and excited traveller from Brisbane Australia. I started my career as an events leader,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
La Dolce Vita
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Rome11 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Munich0 seats left$48USD $1,151Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Rome11 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$163$1,199-14%USD $1,036
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Rome11 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$48USD $1,151
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Rome11 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$152$1,119-14%USD $967
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Rome11 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$45USD $1,074
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Rome11 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Munich0 seats left$48USD $1,151Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Rome11 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Munich10+ seats left$45USD $1,074
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Rome11 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Munich10+ seats left$45USD $1,074
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Rome11 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Munich10+ seats left$45USD $1,074
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Rome11 DaysMondayJul 6, 2020to Munich10+ seats left$45USD $1,074
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 August 2019 the full payment of $967 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $967 for La Dolce Vita, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 120 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 315 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 325 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $967 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,713 tours in Europe
- covered by 562 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Dolce Vita