- Our saving
- US $ 1,302
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy traditional dinners at local restaurants.
- Cycle through the streets of Amsterdam.
- Experience the lively nightlife of Berlin.
- Sample hard-to-beat waffles and beer in Bruges.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Nina Bradley's review about another Busabout tour4.5 - Excellent
The only reason I didn't give five stars was because I wish it was longer!! Had the best time on the Swiss Miss tour with Toby and the gang. The locations were beautiful and were a great taster of new places that I definitely have to go back to. Our group... Read more
- Pamelaclemens's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Toby was awesome! So chill and had great suggestions for each city we were in. Made everyone feel comfortable and welcome right away. Bonus points for him being the only other person in our group that knew how to play cheers governor!
- Chloe Lacy's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Toby was a fab tour guide, helped us with local recommendations and was a great laugh. The accommodation was excellent, much better than expected and it was thoroughly organised! Thank you :-)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Paris to Bruges
- Bruges to Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Berlin
- Berlin to Prague
- Prague - Munich
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Northern Highlights
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... MUNICH!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... PARIS!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... PRAGUE!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BERLIN!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... AMSTERDAM!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BRUGES!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What’s the difference between this and a Hop-On Hop-Off tour?
This tour gives you all the comfort and security of a traditionally organised trip with the accommodation and a guide included, but you spend 2-3 nights in each city giving you plenty of free time to explore new cities at your own pace!
What sort of transport is used?
The transport used on this trip is modern, air-conditioned coaches with reclining seats and panoramic windows. They are equipped with an onboard entertainment system so that you can watch movies from your phone or tablet, or just hook up to the WiFi and post those FOMO inducing pics!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$27USD $1,302
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$27USD $1,302
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$27USD $1,302
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Munich7 seats left$28USD $1,371
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Munich7 seats left$28USD $1,371
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Paris13 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$27USD $1,302
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Belgium , Netherlands and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 April 2019 the full payment of $1,302 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1302 for Northern Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 269 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,302 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,535 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours