Ultimate Iberian Adventure (Barcelona to Barcelona)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,347
- Visit the spectacular town and hidden gem of Ronda.
- Enjoy a Flamenco in a cave in Granada.
- Visit the Reina Sofia Museum in Madrid.
- Take a cruise along the Douro River in Porto
- Experience the lively nightlife of Lisbon.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Barcelona to Madrid
Start point Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain 08:00
- Madrid to Avila to Salamanca
- Salamanca to Porto
- Porto to Lisbon
- Lisbon to Lagos
- Lagos to Seville
- Seville to Ronda to Granada
- Granada to Valencia
- Valencia to Barcelona
End point Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain 10:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JOSEWritten on September 29, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Best part of our Busabout tour was our guide, Emily Daly! She was a wealth of knowledge about our destinations and Spain & Portugal, generally, shared great tips on places to eat or grab a drink and things to do & was always upbeat, cheerful, affable &... Read moreReview collected by Busabout
- AAudreyLouiseWritten on September 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was beyond my expectations! I met so many amazing people and Holly was the best guide I’ve encountered on Busabout. She made sure that we all had a great time and had an authentic Spanish and Portuguese experience! She was not only a guide but she... Read more
- AAshleighmcatamneyWritten on September 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly is an exceptional tour guide, with the experience and knowledge she gives nothing but passion and love for her job. I couldn’t talk highly enough of someone, she deserves the best because she is the best! She made this whole 2 week trip for me!... Read more
- NNickyBolandWritten on September 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
So much fun! Holly made everything fun and easy. Loved her advice on what to do everyday. We had a 50+ group but it still felt intimate because everything was organised and easy. Loved my time exploring Spain & Portugal with busabout and Holly.
- KKateleenHedleyWritten on September 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was amazing could not have asked for a better guide, she was absolutely perfect!!
- MMackeelyBrownWritten on September 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was the most AMAZING guide, so approachable and so including of everyone! She definitely made the tour so enjoyable! I loved the tour! It did everything I wanted to get out of Spain and Portugal! The only recommendation I would have for Busabout was I... Read more
- MMattWritten on September 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fun and energetic person, never let us down. Knew a lot about each city.
- SSamPritchettWritten on September 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was the perfect start for my travelling in Europe, allowing me to see all the best parts Spain and Portugal has to offer. Tour guide Emily went above all expectations and was happy to help with any questions we had to ask. I will definitely choose... Read more
- AllisonWritten on September 7, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First off, let me say I Love the Iberian Peninsula!! The gorgeous vistas, amazing architecture, rich history and culture. All of this was enhanced immeasurably by my guide Emily. She took an awe inspiring tour to a new level. Emily is an extraordinary... Read more
- LLaurenHubnerWritten on September 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Toby was excellent and Duffy/Tony deserve a massive shout out for all that driving. Some of those roads are not easy. Toby did a great job of explaining the history of Spain/Portugal and giving us a feel for the culture/ people. He also had generally... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout's trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Ultimate Iberian Adventure
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey friends! I was born and bred in the glorious little island of Tasmania, and now I get to lead coach..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Ultimate Iberian Adventure (Barcelona to Barcelona)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$42USD $1,347Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$43USD $1,376Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$43USD $1,376Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$43USD $1,376Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$44USD $1,425Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$44USD $1,425Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$44USD $1,425Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$44USD $1,425Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$43USD $1,376Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$43USD $1,376Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 January 2020, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 505 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 89 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 88 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 185 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 239 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 148 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,347 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Iberian Adventure (Barcelona to Barcelona)