Ultimate Iberian Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,302
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the spectacular town and hidden gem of Ronda.
- Enjoy a Flamenco in a cave in Granada.
- Visit the Reina Sofia Museum in Madrid.
- Take a cruise along the Douro River in Porto
- Experience the lively nightlife of Lisbon.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Connor Winter's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Without doubt THE best thing I have ever done. So glad I went for it, only problem is I want to relive it every single day!
- LizBowley's review about another Busabout tour4.5 - Excellent
Lauren was amazing and she made the tour memorable. The inclusions were great, and Lauren’s happy and cheerful presence got everyone going for a good time. She was very knowledgable and able to answer all questions. Overall a great experience!
- Jenna Gilbert's review about another Busabout tour5.0 - Excellent
Holly was so so amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Barcelona to Madrid
Start point Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain 08:00
- Madrid to Avila to Salamanca
- Salamanca to Porto
- Porto to Lisbon
- Lisbon to Lagos
- Lagos to Seville
- Seville to Ronda to Granada
- Granada to Valencia
- Valencia to Barcelona
End point Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain 10:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... LISBON & PORTO!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... VALENCIA & MADRID!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BARCELONA!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout's trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Ultimate Iberian Adventure
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$27USD $1,302Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$27USD $1,302
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$27USD $1,302Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 2 seats left$28USD $1,371
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat left$28USD $1,371
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$28USD $1,371
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Barcelona15 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$27USD $1,302
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 May 2019 the full payment of $1,302 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1302 for Ultimate Iberian Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 505 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 89 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 88 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 185 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 239 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 148 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,302 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,876 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours