Great Gobi with Naadam Festival tour
- Tour Operator:
- Nomadic of Blue Sky
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: /July 10 2022/: Meeting day
- Day 2: (July 11 2022): Attend Naadam festival
- Day 3: (July 12 2022): Journey to Baga Gazriin chuluu
- Day 4: (July 13 2022): Journey to Tsagaan suvraga
- Day 5: (July 14 2022): Journey to Yoliin am
- Day 6: (July 15 2022): Journey to Khongor sand dune
- Day 7: (July 16 2022): Journey to Bayan-Zag
- Day 8: (July 17 2022): Journey to Ongi monastery
- Day 9: (July 18 2022): Journey to Kharhorin
- Day 10: (July 19 2022):Journey to Khustai National park
- Day 11: (July 20 2022): Back to Ulaanbator
- Day 12: (July 21 2022): Departure
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nomadic of Blue Sky
Nomadic of Blue Sky offers luxurious, and budget adventure travel. Many people dream of experiencing the culture and wonders of the Mongolia but find it cumbersome to actually make that dream come true. We do all the hard work so that you don’t have to! Once you decide to travel with us, we take care of all arrangements from start to finish your wonderful trip in Mongolia, and so you can do one thing – have the time of your life!Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- NMNicole· July 22nd, 2019While he was very nice and tried his best, his English language skills were not sufficient to be an English guide and his knowledge (history, current events, religion, culture etc.) was substandard. Unfortunately the conversations were pretty... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023English$3,2780% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMongolia
- Type EMongolia
- Type FMongolia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nomadic of Blue Sky. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic of Blue Sky will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nomadic of Blue Sky" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nomadic of Blue Sky. Please familiarise yourself with the Nomadic of Blue Sky payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mongolia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Mongolia from Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 10 days Mongolia
- Operators in Asia
- Great Gobi with Naadam Festival tour Tours in Mongolia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Mongolia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Mongolia tours