Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Bonar Bridge
Start in Bonar Bridge and end in Applecross! With the bicycle tour Coast-to-coast, through Bonar Bridge, Scotland and Applecross. Starting from $0.00, Coast-to-coast is 100% cheaper than the average 1-2 day tour through Scotland.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Bonar Bridge is the starting point and Applecross is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Highlands and Islands Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $0 to confirm this Highlands and Islands Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Coast-to-coast, but the deposit of $0 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Highlands and Islands Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 101 km.
- Bonar Bridge (Scotland)
- 101 km
- Applecross (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,356 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,403 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours