Start and end in Inverness! With the bicycle tour Cairngorms, through Inverness, Scotland and 4 other destinations in Scotland. Starting from $0.00, Cairngorms is 100% cheaper than the average 1-2 day tour through Scotland.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Inverness.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Highlands and Islands Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Highlands and Islands Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cairngorms, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Highlands and Islands Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 192 km.
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Garten (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Dalwhinnie (Scotland)
- 41 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,432 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours