2019 Lochs, Luck & Lore - 8 Days/7 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,891
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Trim Castle & Trim Living History
Start point Group Transfer, Dublin Airport, Airport, Fingal, Ireland 07:00 - 12:00
- Day 2: Croke Park & St. Michan's Church Crypt
- Day 3: Causey Farm & Titanic Belfast
- Day 4: The Giant's Causeway & Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Day 5: Cairnryan & Culzean Castle
- Day 6: Glasgow & Speedboat Ride
- Day 7: Edinburgh and Edinburgh Castle
Day 8: Departure From Edinburgh
End point Group Transfer , Edinburgh Airport, Jubilee Rd, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 9DN, United Kingdom 06:00 - 09:00
- Frances Oelbaum's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Our tour was fabulous and Philip was the essential part of this wonderful experience.
- Jacqueline Riley's review about another CIE Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
This was the first time I have ever booked a formal tour while traveling abroad, and my sister, mom, and I absolutely loved the experience. We were celebrating a birthday, and were treated wonderfully the entire time. It was so comforting knowing that the... Read more
- Danita Heagy's review about another CIE Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
We loved the group, the accommodations, the country. Thanks for putting this beautiful tour together, we highly recommend it and greatly enjoyed it! We will travel again with CIE.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
2019 Lochs, Luck & Lore - 8 Days/7 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Dunboyne8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$59USD $1,891
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Dunboyne8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$62USD $1,988
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Dunboyne8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$68USD $2,182
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Dunboyne8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Edinburgh5 seats left$59USD $1,891
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Dunboyne is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 6 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with CIE Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CIE Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the CIE Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and CIE Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for CIE Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dunboyne (Ireland)
- 26 km
- Trim (Ireland)
- 42 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 80 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 99 km
- Cairnryan (Scotland)
- 110 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,891 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2019 Lochs, Luck & Lore - 8 Days/7 Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours