Spotlight on Greece latest Base Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 921
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Peloponnese Islands
- Rather Poor
- MMichaelDEliWritten on May 23, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Jacqui was fantastic! Highly knowledgeable, personal. Ensured everyone was having a good time. Made an effort to get to know each and everyone in the group. Outstanding.
- EnyleneWritten on May 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jacqui was an absolute gem!
- RRossRuigrokWritten on May 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip to get out and see some Greek history and view the sites of Greece. Also a good time with mates to have a drink. Meghan was very easy going and got along with everyone. She was easily approachable about any questions or problems. A very stress... Read more
- LLindaWritten on May 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Meghan was just the best person to show us around Greece. The entire trip went so smoothly thanks to her organisation. So knowledgeable, not just about the popular tourist areas, but she was also able to show us some of the hidden treasures. It was an... Read more
- EEricHartmanWritten on May 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I got exactly what I wanted out of this trip and more. It was the trip of a lifetime, and I’ll never forget it. Meghan made it all happen, she was wonderful!
- LLaurenLewitzkyWritten on May 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Meghan was an amazing tour guide. She made you feel so welcome, and truly gave you a local experience of Greece, even while visiting the most popular tourist destinations. She made such an impact that I almost didn't get on the plane to come home. Much like... Read more
- NNatashaWritten on May 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Meghan was the best tour guide! She was extremely well organized, professional, and informative. But she was also so much fun! She made the entire experience so relaxing and enjoyable. We could not have asked for a better guide for our first trip to Greece.
- RichardWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour with great sights, amazing people and amazing Guide.
- PTPatrickWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jacqui was always in a good mood, happy to chat with anyone and always had a story to tell! Her outgoing personality made her one of the best trip leaders our group could have asked for. From organising games to play on the bus the Jacqui-Olypics (can’t... Read more
- HHollyWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jacqui is the best chuck out the rest!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive Athens
Start point Athens, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
- Day 2: Athens to Olympia via Corinth and Mycenae
- Day 3: Olympia to Delphi
Day 4: Delphi to Athens
End point Athens, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "An Australian (who identifies as part Greek) Travel Corporation Trip Manager, with a slight resemblance..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Spotlight on Greece latest Base Tour
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Athens7 seats left$20USD $1,016
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Athens9 seats left$20USD $1,016
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Athens9 seats left$20USD $1,016
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$20USD $1,016
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$18USD $921
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$19USD $940
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$19USD $940
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Athens4 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$19USD $940
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 August 2019 the full payment of $921 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $921 for Spotlight on Greece latest Base Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 95 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spotlight on Greece latest Base Tour