Northern Lights & Wildlife in Swedish Lapland (3 destinations)
- Marie Weindlmayr's review about another Wild Sweden tour4.0 - Good
The whole trip was very authentic. The warm welcome and Fika at Kolarbyn Lodge was a perfect start. We a had a great time kayaking and spending time in the nature. We also really enjoyed cooking for ourselves throughout the whole trip. The beaver & moose... Read more
- Andres Federico Giraldo's review about another Wild Sweden tour4.5 - Excellent
I stayed three nights at Kolarbyn Ecolodge, amazing place, beautiful nature, very well organized, all tours departed on time, guides and camping organizers did their best to provide a unique experience.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Jokkmokk & Northern Lights Excursion
Start point Train station, Luleå, Norrbottens län, Sweden 11:00
- Day 2: Dog Sledding & Reindeer Meeting
- Day 3: Moose & Reindeer Watching in the Wild
- Day 4: Night in Tents at Sami Camp
- Day 5: On Skis in Laponia UNESCO World Heritage
Day 6: Wake up in the Wild, then Departure
End point Lulea, Luleå, Norrbottens län, Sweden
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lulea.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wild Sweden booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Lights & Wildlife in Swedish Lapland (3 destinations), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Sweden will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Sweden tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lulea (Sweden)
- 155 km
- Jokkmokk (Sweden)
- 155 km
- Lulea (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Lights & Wildlife in Swedish Lapland (3 destinations) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,876 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours