Sail to Sziget
- Our saving
- US $ 3,059
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Croatia to Mljet
- Day 2: Mljet to Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska to Split
- Day 4: Split to Hvar
- Day 5: Hvar to Korcula
- Day 6: Korcula to Sipan
- Day 7: Sipan to Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 9: Sarajevo
- Day 10: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 11: Belgrade
- Day 12: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 13: Budapest
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AmyWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing. it had it all from a sail, dun, beaches, partying,learning about culture and experiencing one of the best festivals in the world. This trip had the right amount of down time and partying and was honestly the best thing I've ever done.... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- We Are Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Sail to Sziget
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Dubrovnik16 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$61USD $3,059Sharing a twin roomInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 67 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,059 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,243 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours