Sail to the Steins
- Our saving
- US $ 3,278
- Get your tan on and soak up the chilled vibes of Croatia
- Indulge in pretzels and bratwurst with newfound friends
- Grab a stein at an infamous Bavarian beer hall in Munich
- Celebrate Oktoberfest as the Germans do, in lederhosen
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Croatia to Milna
- Day 2: Milna to Hvar
- Day 3: Hvar to Korcula
- Day 4: Korcula to Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet to Makarska
- Day 7: Makarska to Split
- Day 8: Split to Zadar
- Day 9: Zadar to Zagreb
- Day 10: Zagreb
- Day 11: Zagreb to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 12: Ljubljana
- Day 13: Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 14: Salzburg to Munich, Germany
- Day 15: Munich
- Day 16: Munich
- Day 17: Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJacksonRomanelliWritten on September 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was amazing I loved it. Anthony my tour guide was the best! So fun and very smart he really knows a lot about the history of the country we were in.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- We Are Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
Sail to the Steins
- Upcoming departures
- September 2020
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Split17 DaysMondaySep 21, 2020to Munich$101USD $3,278Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Split17 DaysMondayOct 5, 2020to Munich10+ seats left$101USD $3,278Sharing a twin roomInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Milna (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 197 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,278 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail to the Steins