St Pat's Party
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Party on the streets of Dublin
- Enjoy live music in local pubs
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day like a local
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Dublin! With the st patrick's day tour St Pat's Party, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland. St Pat's Party includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- NicoleWritten on May 18, 20164.0 - GoodI went on this tour in March by myself and it was great! I dont usually travel alone but i did this time and it was amazing! the tour guide was great and super nice and helpful and i even lucked out with the group too. The hostel was your typical hostel... 12 girls in one room with one bathroom so i had to wake up earlier then usually so i would get the bathroom to myself... but thats a hostel! It really is more like 3 days with the tour.... the day you arrive and do the pub crawls, the second day it was a tour in Dublin (walking) but i decided to go see the cliffs of moher instead and it was AMAZING!!! and the 3rd day was the parade and you get to do whatever you want during the day (drinking was one of them) and at night it was another pub.... your choice if you would like to join or not, we had decided to go off on our own and ended up at a really fun bar! overall experience was great and i would do it again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 DUBLIN
- Day 2 DUBLIN
- Day 3 ST PATRICK'S DUBLIN
- Day 4 DUBLIN
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
- Shamrocker Adventures St Patrick's Day Video
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
St Pat's Party
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- ThursdayMar 15, 2018from Dublin4 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $402Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Shamrocker Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Shamrocker Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for St Pat's Party, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Shamrocker Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 0 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on St Pat's Party