- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Dance Flamenco at the bars in Seville
- Tap into a new continent in Tangiers
- Photograph the windmills at La Mancha
- Explore UNESCO-listed Toledo
- Rather Poor
- DDaisyWritten on September 13, 20174.0 - GoodGreat tour company with an even greater productShow detailed ratings
- HLHannahWritten on September 11, 20174.0 - GoodMy partner and I travelled with Sarah and Busabout on the Iberian Adventure. We are in agreement that Sarah was a fantastic guide we a huge knowledge of all the different cultures, places and countries that we visited and a fantastic time keeper! (Keeping 40 backpackers to a time schedule is not easy!!) . She was friendly and very approachable with any questions or concerns we might have. It was a pleasure to meet her! Thanks Sarah for a great trip!Show detailed ratings
- RRossWritten on September 10, 20174.0 - GoodI've been on nearly ten international tours with Busabout,Contiki, Topdeck & G Adventures & I can say without a doubt that Sarah is the best guide I've ever had & it was an absolute pleasure to explore Spain, Morocco & Portugal with her. Her knowledge, history, organisational skills & her sense of humour, fun personality & heart make her an unforgettable guide & indeed friend. From making our geek dreams come true on set locations for Game of Thrones, to guiding us through crazy trans Mediterranean sea voyages to Africa, to having a D&M's over gourmet tapas & sangria in Spain & salsa dancing the night away in Portugal, there is no way that my trip would have been the same for me & the 40(yes 40) other travelers that Sarah took care of on our Busabout trip! Sarah you had us absolutely buzzin for 8 magical days & we simply put, we love you!...THANK YOU!...#favouriteShow detailed ratings
- CTChloeWritten on September 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah was a fantastic guide and the trip was well worth it! Had an amazing time experiencing Spain, Portugal and Morocco and would recommend this trip and Sarah as a guide to my friends.Show detailed ratings
- JCJosephineWritten on September 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentSarah was awesome! Helpful, fun, and one of the best guides I've had!Show detailed ratings
- CCalliWritten on August 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing time on the Iberian Adventure - visiting some of the most culturally rich and beautiful locations in Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Emma was an absolute gem, with her infectious energy and smile which made all of us incredibly eager to explore and learn more about what adventures would await us. I learnt so much from Emma and am so grateful to have experienced the Iberian region with her guidance and passion driving me to want to learn, see and do more!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on August 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentIberian Adventure: I would recommend this tour to anyone. Busabout never disappoints. It was a great mix of history, relaxing and partying. However, you can make the trip yours and don't have to be involved in all activities. Accomodation was fantastic but we were glad we stayed in the private rooms. Food recommendations were awesome. Travelling between stops was never too far. Our guide Emma was enthusiastic, friendly and understanding if you wanted a break from group activities.Show detailed ratings
- SShelbyWritten on August 13, 20174.0 - GoodEmma was amazing. Great enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge. Loved the games she had for us to play. Just an awesome adventure.Show detailed ratings
- IGImkeWritten on August 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentEmma was amazing, she entertained us a lot and made the trip even better. The group was great and Emma was really organised and helped us a lot when we asked her something. The whole trip was amazing and I would like to go on a Bus about trip againShow detailed ratings
- BNBeatrizWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentEmma was so enthusiastic and made us excited even when we just wanted to sleep and be lazy. She's so helpful and full of amazing stories, couldn't have asked for a better guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid to Granada
- Day 2: Granada
- Day 3: Tangier
- Day 4: Tangier to Seville
- Day 5: Seville to Lagos
- Day 6: Lagos
- Day 7: Lagos to Lisbon
- Day 8: Lisbon
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 5, 2016
Hello! I am curious about the hostels we will be staying at for this busabout Iberian tour?
Thank you for your interest in this wonderful trip with Busabout! The cost of this trip is based on dorm share accommodations in Spanish hostales (budget hotels). An example would be uHostel, Madrid, Spain where the tour begins.
- September 1, 2016
What type of accommodation is used on this tour?
This trip is based on dorm share accommodations in Spanish hostels (budget hotels). An example would be uHostel in Madrid, Spain where the tour begins.
- August 12, 2016
What is the starting point accommodation?
This tour starts and ends at the U Hostel Madrid and you can book pre or post nights with them directly, or via Busabout's system. We will let you know how it works when you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "I put my business degree in the drawer for another day, and chose a life where I travel on a daily basis...."
- "Born in small town of Donegal,Ireland my parents decided to make the big move to Australia when we were..."
- "As a tour guide i think it comes down to the passengers experience on how the tour guide presents everything,..."
- "A Croatian nomad trying to find my little place in this vast space. A linguist in search for kindred..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iberian Adventure, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 57 km
- Consuegra (Spain)
- 254 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 221 km
- Tarifa (Spain)
- 33 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 33 km
- Tarifa (Spain)
- 156 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 239 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 185 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 travellers have already met
before they left for Iberian Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 46 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Adventure