Danube Polka / from Linz
- Danube Delta
- Diane Killick's review about another Regina River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
Great value for the money. The staff and service on this cruise were amazing! The receptionist, Daniella was friendly and went out of her way to assist us, even going on another ship to get us an English brochure. Ramana, the cruise director was attentive,... Read more
- kenneth stephenson's review about another Regina River Cruises tour4.0 - Good
Great value tour, friendly staff
- Denise Roache's review about another Regina River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
We had an amazing week on the Regina tour. Food, accommodation, staff and excursions exceeded our expectations. We did not book all excursions as we enjoyed discovering some locations on our own and enjoyed the freedom to do this as we were often docked... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
Regina River Cruises Ship
- MS Prinzessin SisiThe MS Princess Sisi is a true premium ship between the North Sea and the Black Sea. River cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Main, Meuse, Sche… Read moreBuilt2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Built2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Guests157Guests157Crew40Crew40Length111,24 mLength111,24 mWidth11,40 mWidth11,40 mStaterooms78Staterooms78Draft1,50 mDraft1,50 m
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Linz is the starting point and Danube Delta is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Regina River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Polka / from Linz, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Regina River Cruises will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Regina River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Linz (Austria)
- 155 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 824 km
- Danube Delta (Romania)
- 706 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 122 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 835 km
- Danube Delta (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Danube Polka / from Linz via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours