Danube Polka / from Linz
- Danube Delta
- Karl Strauss's review about another Regina River Cruises tour4.0 - Good
This tour does not cater for English speaking guests. Thank you Barbara for trying to accomodate us, but we never felt included in the activities. Better to promote this as a German tour only.
- Craig Peterson's review about another Regina River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Douro River Cruise Portugal - Excellent We've traveled many countries and this Douro River cruise was one of the best. Looked at several cruise offerings and decided on the Regina Cruise Line that headquarters in Austria. Be careful to ask if a particular... Read more
- MicheleMyler's review about another Regina River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised and relaxing cruise. Visited fantastic places.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
Regina River Cruises Ship
- MS Prinzessin SisiThe MS Princess Sisi is a true premium ship between the North Sea and the Black Sea. River cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Main, Meuse, Sche… Read moreBuilt2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Built2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Guests157Guests157Crew40Crew40Length111,24 mLength111,24 mWidth11,40 mWidth11,40 mStaterooms78Staterooms78Draft1,50 mDraft1,50 m
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Linz is the starting point and Danube Delta is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Regina River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Danube Polka / from Linz, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Regina River Cruises will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Regina River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Linz (Austria)
- 155 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 824 km
- Danube Delta (Romania)
- 706 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 122 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 835 km
- Danube Delta (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Danube Polka / from Linz via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,523 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours