Scenic Norway with Iceland
- Our saving
- US $ 5,532
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN OSLO, NORWAY
Start point Oslo, Oslo, Norway 18:00
- Day 2: OSLO
- Day 3: OSLO–HEDDAL–VEMORK–TELEMARK
- Day 4: TELEMARK–LÅTEFOSS–BERGEN
- Day 5: BERGEN–VOSS–STALHEIM
- Day 6: STALHEIM–SOGNEFJORD–FJAERLAND–LOEN
- Day 7: LOEN
- Day 8: LOEN–GEIRANGERFJORD–DALSNIBBA–LOM–LILLEHAMMER
- Day 9: LILLEHAMMER–EIDSVOLL–OSLO
- Day 10: OSLO–REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Day 11: REYKJAVIK
- Day 12: REYKJAVIK–THINGVELLIR–GEYSIR–GULLFOSS–KIRKJUBÆJARKLAUSTUR
- Day 13: KIRKJUBÆJARKLAUSTUR. EXCURSION TO SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK & LAKE JÖKULSÁRLÓN
- Day 14: KIRKJUBÆJARKLAUSTUR–SKOGAFOSS–SELJALANDSFOSS–HELLISHEIÐARVIRKJUN–REYKJAVIK
Day 15: REYKJAVIK
End point Reykjavik, Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CarolWritten on August 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour!! We had rain in the beginning and end but that could not be helped. Would love to go on another Globus tour of Norway!!Review collected by Globus
- ChrisWritten on July 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
On the go, but we enjoyed sumptuous buffet breakfasts and dinners, fjord fests, gushing waterfalls, historic stave churches plus courteous, obliging Norwegian people. I recommend this tour.Review collected by Globus
- MoniqueWritten on June 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Found the guide to be very organized, on schedule and knowledgeable. He worked hard keeping everyone happy. I don’t see how anyone could of done better. The hotels were overall pretty good. Food fantastic. Driver very good too. Only thing I would... Read moreReview collected by Globus
- ADAlmasWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour guide, lovely scenery. Felt well looked after.
- BPBonitaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The first day in Oslo, before our welcome dinner, we walked around the city. I stepped wrong and fractured my foot. I went to the hospital. Had xrays, was casted and given crutches. I missed the welcome dinner but Globus was very accommodating the next 8 days.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Scenic Norway with Iceland
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$297$5,829-5%USD $5,532+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$305$5,909-5%USD $5,604+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$305$5,909-5%USD $5,604+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$315$6,409-5%USD $6,094+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$316$6,409-5%USD $6,093+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$317$6,429-5%USD $6,112+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Reykjavik9 seats left$315$6,409-5%USD $6,094+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$313$6,389-5%USD $6,076+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Reykjavik0 seats leftUSD $6,409+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 10, 2020from Oslo15 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$315$6,409-5%USD $6,094+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Oslo is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Oslo (Norway)
- 96 km
- Heddal (Norway)
- 50 km
- Vemork (Norway)
- 106 km
- Latefoss (Norway)
- 85 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 66 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 29 km
- Stalheim (Norway)
- 37 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 30 km
- Fjaerland (Norway)
- 52 km
- Loen (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,532 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours