2 Day Rotorua Tour
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Kent Redding's review about another Sweet As Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
What an amazing tour. Richard is a great tour guide with lots of knowledge about the area and the rest of New Zealand as well. He took us to several destinations in the Northland and I couldn't be happier with my purchase through Sweet As Travel!
- GaganjitSinghBhela's review about another Sweet As Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Definitely recommend this tour. Did the 14 days and it was a memorable experience. Get to see and do so much. Transport on the bus was good. Accommodation was good. Company was good. The tour guide, Papa Ricardo, is top quality and really cares about... Read more
- Carmen's review about another Sweet As Travel tour4.0 - Good
If you want to see everything and do everything, this tour will take you. I recomend getting the food option as it is super affordable. It is a small tour company that is very personal. You have to be prepared for a lot of bus time.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
#1 Auckland to Rotorua
Start point Army Outdoors, 326 Karangahape Road, Newton-Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 06:30 - 07:00
#2 Rotorua to Auckland
End point Army Outdoors, Army and Outdoors, 326 Karangahape Rd, Auckland, Auckland Region 1010, New Zealand 18:45 - 19:00
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Sweet As Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 2 Day Rotorua Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sweet As Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Sweet As Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 140 km
- Matamata (New Zealand)
- 55 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,276 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 2 Day Rotorua Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,001 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours