The Scandinavian with Iceland
- Our saving
- US $ 6,639
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN
- Day 3: COPENHAGEN–ODENSE–ARHUS
- Day 4: ARHUS–GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
- Day 5: GOTHENBURG–STOCKHOLM
- Day 6: STOCKHOLM
- Day 7: STOCKHOLM–GRIPSHOLM CASTLE–KARLSTAD
- Day 8: KARLSTAD–LILLEHAMMER, NORWAY
- Day 9: LILLEHAMMER–BORGUND–SOGNEFJORD & NÆRØYFJORD–FLÅM
- Day 10: FLÅM–VOSS–HARDANGERFJORD–BERGEN
- Day 11: BERGEN
- Day 12: BERGEN–OSLO
- Day 13: OSLO
- Day 14: OSLO–REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Day 15: REYKJAVIK
- Day 16: REYKJAVIK–THINGVELLIR–GEYSIR–GULLFOSS–KIRKJUBÆJARKLAUSTUR
- Day 17: KIRKJUBÆJARKLAUSTUR. EXCURSION TO SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK & LAKE JÖKULSÁRLÓN
- Day 18: KIRKJUBÆJARKLAUSTUR–SKOGAFOSS–SELJALANDSFOSS–HELLISHEIÐARVIRKJUN–REYKJAVIK
- Day 19: REYKJAVIK
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was hectic but very enjoyable.
- KKittyWhiteheadWritten on September 11, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
There were at least 4 mornings where we had to be up by 4:30 or 5AM and our bags out in hallway by 6am. We saw Scandinavia through the bus windows. We had at least 3 or 4 days of 8 hour days on the bus. One of the days we bused to ferry then bused for 2... Read more
- PTPhuongWritten on September 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Scandinavian was a fantastic tour. We got to experience the best of Denmark, Sweden and Norway in a short period of time. From sailing on Norway's majestic Fjords to witnessing Denmark's unique architecture, it was a bit of everything. Our tour... Read more
- JWJackWritten on July 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had no idea what to expect, not having been on Globus tours before. Our tour guide Helena was absolutely fantastic, very knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, upbeat, etc. I cannot say enough good things about her! Our drivers were very good I must... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
The Scandinavian with Iceland
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$420$7,059-6%USD $6,639+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$422$7,079-6%USD $6,657+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Reykjavik9 seats left$422$7,079-6%USD $6,657+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$440$7,659-6%USD $7,219+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Reykjavik9 seats left$439$7,649-6%USD $7,210+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$429$7,549-6%USD $7,120+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$420$7,459-6%USD $7,039+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$420$7,459-6%USD $7,039+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Reykjavik0 seats leftUSD $7,499+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Copenhagen19 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$430$7,559-6%USD $7,129+ $290 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
- KronaSweden and Iceland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Reykjavik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 85 km
- Arhus (Denmark)
- 203 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 397 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 259 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
- 256 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 145 km
- Borgund (Norway)
- 41 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 46 km
- Voss (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,639 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours