Best of Thailand Culture & Nature Tour
- Tour Operator:
- UME Travel Co. Ltd
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chiang Mai
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Your First Step in Thailand!
- Day 2 Floating Market & Bangkok Temples
- Day 3 UNESCO World Heritage Site in Ayutthaya
- Day 4 Fly to Chiang Rai!
- Day 5 Visit Golden Triangle and Opium Museum, Mae Kong River Cruise
- Day 6 Transfer to Chiang Mai and Visit White Temple, Black House and Blue House
- Day 7 Chiang Mai Temples Tour & Northern Thai Massage
- Day 8 Chiang Mai Thai Cooking Class
- Day 9 Elephant Sanctuary & Doi Suthep Mountain
- Day 10 Fly to Phuket
- Day 11 Explore James Bond Island
- Day 12 Free Time in Phuket
- Day 13 Free Time in Phuket
- Day 14 Departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by UME Travel Co. Ltd
UME Travel, an online travel service company specializes in tailor-made and boutique small group tour for western clients since 1998. After 20 years of continuous effort, we have extended our tour service to most of the destinations across Southeast Asia and China. We successfully have over 80,000 happy tour experience, and 90% of previous clients booked with us many times. UME has something for everyone, from cosmopolitan cities to off-the-beaten-track getaways. And our itinerary is designed only for you and in your style! Flexible, comfortable, and best value for money are all we aim to offer you. Our experienced, warm-hearted guides and staff are all guaranteed with a 24/7 standing by.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Barry· March 16th, 2023Excellent trip. My wife and I were the only two on the trip so it was like getting a private tour. Our guides were knowledgeable and also flexible adding and changing things to meet our preferences. Thailand was beautiful the people are very friendly,... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Jun, 2023Monday3 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,490
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AThailand
- Type BThailand
- Type CThailand
- Type EThailand
- Type FThailand
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 7th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 7th, 2023, a minimum payment of $75 is required to confirm your booking with UME Travel Co. Ltd. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UME Travel Co. Ltd will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "UME Travel Co. Ltd" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Thailand from Bangkok
- Thailand In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 14 days Thailand
- From Bangkok to Phuket
- Operators in Asia
- Best of Thailand Culture & Nature Tour Tours in Thailand
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- River Cruise Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Thailand tours