Rockies Grandeur Alaska Inside Passage Cruise and East Coast Discovery 2019 (24 destinations)
- New York City
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Victoria
- Day 2: Victoria – Butchart Gardens
- Day 3: Georgia Strait – Whistler
- Day 4: Whistler – Sun Peaks
- Day 5: Sun Peaks – Jasper
- Day 6: Icefields Parkway – Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Lake Louise
- Day 7: Lake Louise – Banff
- Day 8: Banff at Leisure
- Day 9: Rocky Mountaineer – Kamloops
- Day 10: Rocky Mountaineer – Vancouver
- Day 11: Vancouver – 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
- Day 12: Scenic cruising
- Day 13: Inside Passage Cruising – Juneau
- Day 14: Skagway
- Day 15: Glacier Bay National Park
- Day 16: Ketchikan
- Day 17: The Inside Passage
- Day 18: Vancouver – Boston
- Day 19: Boston Sightseeing
- Day 20: New England – Montreal
- Day 21: Montreal Sightseeing
- Day 22: Montreal – Quebec City
- Day 23: Quebec City
- Day 24: Quebec City – Ottawa
- Day 25: Ottawa Sightseeing – Toronto
- Day 26: Toronto
- Day 27: Toronto – Niagara Falls
- Day 28: Niagara Falls – Lancaster
- Day 29: Lancaster – Washington D.C.
- Day 30: Washington D.C. Sightseeing
- Day 31: Washington D.C. – New York
- Day 32: New York Sightseeing
- Day 33: Depart New York
- Linda Monkhouse's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised with a good balance of tours and free time. Excellent guides. Very nice hotel in excellent location. Ship was beautiful, comfortable and the meals were adequate and delicious. All staff throughout did an amazing job.
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Victoria is the starting point and New York City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Evergreen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Evergreen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Evergreen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Victoria (Canada)
- 17 km
- The Butchart Gardens (Canada)
- 177 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 232 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 0 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 244 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 102 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 338 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,999 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,629 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours