Spotlight on Montréal
- Our saving
- US $ 1,234
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Montréal, Canada - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Montréal
- Day 3 - Montréal
- Day 4 - Montréal
- Day 5 - Montréal - Tour Ends
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- David Peynado's review about another Collette tour5.0 - Excellent
Collette might be a bit expensive, but they know how to do holidays perfectly. It was excellent. Great pace to suit the needs of the group and David was an excellent guide in all aspects.
- Melanie Wheeler's review about another Collette tour5.0 - Excellent
collette were wonderful. They were so helpful and made accommodations when I asked at the last minute. Dan was incredibly knowledgeable of the history and architecture of the region and wonderful humorous stories and jokes. Our driver, Steve was such a... Read more
- BETTY MCDONALD's review about another Collette tour5.0 - Excellent
All we had hoped for.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Main Page Video
- Celebrating 100 Years of Travel
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
Spotlight on Montréal
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Montreal5 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Montreal7 seats left$177$1,499-12%USD $1,322Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayApr 16, 2020from Montreal5 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Montreal8 seats left$165$1,399-12%USD $1,234Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Montreal.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Collette. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Collette. Please familiarise yourself with the Collette payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Montreal (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,234 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,030 tours in North America
- covered by 111 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2,849 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours