Walking in Spain - Costa da Morte
- Our saving
- US $ 1,117
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in A Coruna
Start point NH A Coruna Centro, Hotel Reception, Rúa Juan Flórez, 16, 15004 A Coruña, Spain 19:00
- Day 2: Walk the coastal path from Malpica to Punta Nariga
- Day 3: Discover historic watermills, iron-age 'castro' and ancient tomb
- Day 4: Free Day. Optional walk from hotel to Camelle beach
- Day 5: Explore wild coastline and remote beaches en route to Camarinas
- Day 6: Walk to Spain's most western point, Cape Tourninan
- Day 7: Hike to Cape Finisterre - the 'End of the World'. Dive to Santiago de Compostela
Day 8: Tour end in Santiago de Compostela
End point Rosa Rosae, Hotel reception, Via Molino, 1, 31030 S. Bartolomeo, Breda di Piave TV, Italy 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- AAntonyWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
interesting rip -potential to extend to show off more of the areaReview collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
Walking in Spain - Costa da Morte
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- SundaySep 1, 2019from La Coruna8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Santiago de Compostela9 seats left$236$1,412-17%USD $1,176
- SundaySep 22, 2019from La Coruna8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$224$1,341-17%USD $1,117
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- La Coruna is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $1,117 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1117 for Walking in Spain - Costa da Morte, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- La Coruna (Spain)
- 34 km
- Malpica (Spain)
- 8 km
- Punta Nariga (Spain)
- 21 km
- Camelle (Spain)
- 9 km
- Camarinas (Spain)
- 4 km
- Muxia (Spain)
- 22 km
- Fisterra (Spain)
- 58 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,117 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,589 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Spain - Costa da Morte via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,153 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours