Places You’ll See
- Santa Clara
- Santiago de Cuba
- Playa Giron
Start planning your tour
Start and end in Havana! With the discovery tour Cuba Libre!, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Havana, Cuba and 11 other destinations in Cuba. Cuba Libre! includes accommodation in a hotel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip in Havana
Start point Sevilla Hotel, Hotel Reception, 55 Trocadero, La Habana, Cuba 18:00
- Day 2: Visit Havana's highlights, rum and tobacco pairing
- Day 3: Travel to the limestone landscape of Vinales
- Day 4: Drive to Santa Clara, view the Che Guevara Memorial
- Day 5: Visit Sancti Spiritus en route to Camaguey
- Day 6: Explore Camaguey before heading to Bartolome Maso
- Day 7: Visit La Comandancia de la Plata, drive to Santiago
- Day 8: See the sights of Santiago; drive to the beach at Santa Lucia
- Day 9: Morning on the beach; travel to Trinidad
- Day 10: Explore Trinidad, the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Day 11: Journey to Topes de Collantes, forest walks and waterfall swimming
- Day 12: Walks in Topes de Collantes National Park
- Day 13: Return to Havana via the Bay of Pigs Museum
- Day 14: Free day in Havana
Day 15: End trip in Havana
End point Sevilla Hotel, Hotel reception, 55 Trocadero, La Habana, Cuba 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JJamesHarrisonFebruary 13, 2020An excellent overview of Cuba, with a huge amount of variety. Great for those interested in the history of the island and who wish to learn about its culture.Explore! commented on this reviewThank you James for your review and really good to hear that you enjoyed the trip and found the island to be so fascinating. The Explore TeamTrip date: February 2020
- ALisaDecember 23, 2019Instructions regarding packing/bags needed for the mountain camping needed to be better. Also better information regarding the type of bug repellent needed would have helped - luckily I had a friend who told me that I needed strong deet otherwise I... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAdrianDecember 23, 2019I would amend the trip notes to state that credit/debit cards are hardly accepted anywhere and you will need cash for almost everything. In addition to a small day-I would also recommend taking a small bag suitable for a couple of days worth of stuff... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AMartinMay 17, 2019There are a few trips I'd like to make that aren't offered: 1) 21+ day trip on Moscow-Vladivostock Railway stopping at Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Krasnoyarsk (Stolby Nature Reserve), Irkutsk/Lake Baikal (Olkhon Island), Ulan Ude, Khabarovsk with diversions... Show moreTrip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJenniferMay 17, 2019Overall a good trip Considering miles and places we visited But there is room for some improvement if possibleTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARichardMay 17, 2019It would be helpful to grade the walks. Everyone on our trip felt that the walks were much harder than described. However, it was great that we could opt out if the walks if they were not your thing.Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJosephMay 17, 2019A really good trip giving an all round view of Cuba and its history. Busy but satisfying.Trip date: February 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMargaretMay 17, 2019A brilliant holiday, enhanced by the standard and personality of our guide GlendaTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ACarolineMay 17, 2019Excellent trip due to small group, great tour leader, driver and local guides.Trip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASarahMay 17, 2019It was a great trip - thanks to everyone who made it soTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
From Havana to Havana
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020SaturdayMar 21, 2020Not available in your region
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020SaturdayApr 18, 2020Not available in your region
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020SaturdayAug 8, 2020Not available in your region
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020SaturdayOct 24, 2020Not available in your region
- SaturdayOct 24, 2020SaturdayNov 7, 2020Not available in your region
- SaturdayNov 7, 2020SaturdayNov 21, 2020Not available in your region
- SaturdayNov 14, 2020SaturdayNov 28, 2020Not available in your region
- SaturdayDec 19, 2020SaturdayJan 2, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayJan 16, 2021SaturdayJan 30, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayFeb 6, 2021SaturdayFeb 20, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayFeb 20, 2021SaturdayMar 6, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayMar 13, 2021SaturdayMar 27, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayApr 3, 2021SaturdayApr 17, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayOct 9, 2021SaturdayOct 23, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayOct 30, 2021SaturdayNov 13, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayNov 13, 2021SaturdayNov 27, 2021Not available in your region
- SaturdayDec 18, 2021SaturdayJan 1, 2022Not available in your region
- 16 Other Unavailable Departures
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar