Hokkaido Spring Spectacular - 8 Days
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Arrive in New Chitose Airport (CTS) 1hr (32mi) Sapporo (dinner)
Start point A Representative will meet you at the arrivals area in Chitose (CTS) Airport and escort you to the hotel. Take today to rest up or explore the city of Sapporo on your own before official plans begin. , New Chitose Airport, 美々987-22, 千歳市, 北海道, Japan 12:00 - 21:00
- Day 2 Sapporo 3hrs (102mi) Biei 35mins (16mi) Asahikawa (3 meals)
- Day 3 Shirogane Onsen 2hrs (62mi) Sounkyo Onsen (3 meals)
- Day 4 Sounkyo Onsen 3hrs (101mi) Abashiri 1½ hrs (47mi) Shiretoko Onsen (3 meals)
- Day 5 Shiretoko (3 meals)
- Day 6 Shiretoko Onsen 2hrs (79mi) Teshikaga 1hr (28mi) Lake Akan Onsen (3 meals)
- Day 7 Lake Akan Onsen 2hrs (74mi) Obihiro 20mins (7mi) Tokachigawa Onsen (3 meals)
Day 8 Tokachigawa Onsen 3hrs (104mi) New Chitose Airport (CTS) Your Next Destination (breakfast)
End point In the morning, we leave our hotel together and disband in Sapporo Chitose (CTS) airport. Please arrange flights departing CTS after 1:00PM for domestic connections, 2:00PM for international flights. , New Chitose Airport, 美々987-22, 千歳市, 北海道, Japan 14:00
- Gordon YEE's review about another Super Value Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
everything was first class
- Lu Li's review about another Super Value Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This is an excellent tour. The activities are well thought out and interesting. The food and accommodation were top notch. Eriko was very friendly and helpful. Will be looking at doing more tours with this company (supervalue tours) in the future for sure :)
- RichardHDong's review about another Super Value Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
A very scenic tour of the Northern Island of Hokkaido (JPN195269E)....Exceptional accommodations and seafood was very good. The itinerary was varied and extensive. The Tour Guide Hui Liang was superb and worked long hours to support our travel group. We... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in New Chitose Airport.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Super Value Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Super Value Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Super Value Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- New Chitose Airport (Japan)
- 41 km
- Sapporo (Japan)
- 108 km
- Biei (Japan)
- 42 km
- Sounkyo (Japan)
- 202 km
- Shiretoko National Park (Japan)
- 105 km
- Lake Mashu-Ko (Japan)
- 37 km
- Lake Akan (Japan)
- 210 km
- New Chitose Airport (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 825 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hokkaido Spring Spectacular - 8 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,826 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours