Golden Voyage tour
- Tour Operator:
- Nomadic of Blue Sky
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 6 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: Ulaanbaatar
- Day 2: Terelj National Park
- Day 3: Baga Gazriin Chuluu
- Day 4: Tsagaan Suvarga
- Day 5: Yolyn Am Valley
- Day 6: Khongor Sand Dunes
- Day 7: Bayanzag
- Day 8: Ongiin Khiid
- Day 9: Kharkhorin
- Day 10: Ulaanbaatar
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nomadic of Blue Sky
Nomadic of Blue Sky offers luxurious, and budget adventure travel. Many people dream of experiencing the culture and wonders of the Mongolia but find it cumbersome to actually make that dream come true. We do all the hard work so that you don’t have to! Once you decide to travel with us, we take care of all arrangements from start to finish your wonderful trip in Mongolia, and so you can do one thing – have the time of your life!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- BBilenikola· January 31st, 2020Unforgettable tour in amazing Mongolia with the wonderful tour operator. 2600 km, beautiful nature, responsive people. Special thanks to our guide Gandulam and driver Bagi.Trip date: June 2019
- SCSheila· August 24th, 2019This trip was AMAZING! Our guide, Tuvshuu, was extremely knowledgeable, fun, friendly and helpful. He even arranged vegan meals for me at each of our stops - from ger camps to hotels, to restaurants along the way. (The food was fabulous!) Our driver,... Show moreNomadic of Blue Sky commented on this reviewThank you very much!Trip date: May 2019
- DADavid· June 24th, 2019Excellent trip for a taste of Mongolia focusing on big wide open spaces in Gobi desert. Long drives on bumpy off-road tracks, but that was part of fun. Nomadic of Blue Skies & guide went extra mile to ensure trip went well including organising pre &... Show moreNomadic of Blue Sky commented on this reviewThank you dear David Adams. We wish you all the best in your future life. Many thanksTrip date: June 2019
- CCCatherine· June 6th, 2019Trip was amazing and a true adventure!Nomadic of Blue Sky commented on this reviewThank you dear Cahterine Casazza.Trip date: May 2019
- KKamal· August 17th, 2018hello dear travelers. i traveled Mongolia in summer 2017 served by Nomadic of Blue Sky. i suggest you must see Mongolia. After this trip i want comeback to Mongolia and explore much. All service was very good. Thanks team of Nomadic of Blue Sky.... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- CClemens· August 14th, 2018I and my family traveled Mongolia in summer 2017. Mongolia is dream land and must travel country for any tourists. Our trip organized by "Nomadic of Blue Sky". I'd like to say thanks. Our guide and driver was very good. If you are going to travel to... Show moreTrip date: July 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,164
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Monday24 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,1640% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday15 Aug, 2023Thursday24 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,1640% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMongolia
- Type EMongolia
- Type FMongolia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nomadic of Blue Sky. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic of Blue Sky will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nomadic of Blue Sky" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nomadic of Blue Sky. Please familiarise yourself with the Nomadic of Blue Sky payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mongolia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Mongolia from Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Mongolia
- Operators in Asia
- Golden Voyage tour Tours in Mongolia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Mongolia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Jeep & 4WD Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Mongolia tours