Great Gobi and Golden Eagle Festival
- Tour Operator:
- Nomadic of Blue Sky
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: Ulaanbaatar
- Day 2: Terelj National Park
- Day 3: Baga Gazriin Chuluu
- Day 4: Tsagaan Suvarga
- Day 5: Yolin Am Valley
- Day 6: Khongor Sand Dunes
- Day 7: Bayanzag
- Day 8: Ongiin Khiid
- Day 9: Kharkhorin
- Day 10: Ulaanbaatar
- Day 11: Ulgii
- Day 12: Golden eagle festival opening ceremony
- Day 13: Golden eagle festival
- Day 14: Visiting eagle hunting family
- Day 15: Back to Ulaanbaatar
- Day 16: Departure
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nomadic of Blue Sky
Nomadic of Blue Sky offers luxurious, and budget adventure travel. Many people dream of experiencing the culture and wonders of the Mongolia but find it cumbersome to actually make that dream come true. We do all the hard work so that you don’t have to! Once you decide to travel with us, we take care of all arrangements from start to finish your wonderful trip in Mongolia, and so you can do one thing – have the time of your life!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Carles· April 1st, 2022Take it. It is a great tour, in a beautiful country, operated by efficient and knowledgeable peopleTrip date: September 2019
- BBatbold· April 1st, 2022Tour was excellent! I can offer you to choose Nomadic of Blue SkyTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday19 Sep, 2023Wednesday4 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,999$3,7990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday24 Sep, 2024Wednesday9 Oct, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,8990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMongolia
- Type EMongolia
- Type FMongolia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nomadic of Blue Sky. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic of Blue Sky will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nomadic of Blue Sky" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nomadic of Blue Sky. Please familiarise yourself with the Nomadic of Blue Sky payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mongolia
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Mongolia from Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 16 days Mongolia
- Operators in Asia
- Great Gobi and Golden Eagle Festival Tours in Mongolia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Mongolia Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Mongolia tours