9 Day Perth to Karijini Explorer: Return - Fully Accommodated (9 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,179
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- LLesWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had an amazing time with West Coast Cruiser. Perfect way to see the west coast and Karijini is definitely a must see! Would recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see Australia's West Coast.Show detailed ratingsWest Coast Cruiser Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for the positive review! We are happy to hear that you had such a great time!
- FRFulvioWritten on January 21, 20194.0 - Good
Car and trailer were dirty from the very beginning. Trailer was very bad and very rusty (before this tour my trolley was almost new , for sure not presently). In Karijini park we spent one full day only in Circular pool (it is so wide that I think we could... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWest Coast Cruiser Tours commented on this reviewHi Fulvio, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the world :). I am sorry to hear about your trolley. We always make sure that our vehicles are clean before we depart so I want to apologise if you experienced the vehicle as being dirty.. In regards to Karijini National Park I wanted to mention that a lot of the gorges were closed because of the weather. We only visited Dales gorge, Circular pool, Fortescue falls and fern pool due to health reasons because of extreme heat. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of the trip and the pictures look awesome :)! Thank you Kind regards, Rens
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Perth to Kalbarri
- Day 2 - Kalbarri to Shark Bay
- Day 3 - Shark Bay to Coral Bay
- Day 4 - Coral Bay
- Day 5 – Exmouth
- Day 6 - Exmouth to Karijini National Park
- Day 7 - Karijini National Park
- Day 8 & 9 Karijini to Perth via Nallan Station
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Perth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this West Coast Cruiser Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $1,179 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1179 for 9 Day Perth to Karijini Explorer: Return - Fully Accommodated (9 destinations), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and West Coast Cruiser Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for West Coast Cruiser Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 165 km
- Pinnacles Desert (Australia)
- 211 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 126 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 171 km
- Shell Beach (Australia)
- 47 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 21 km
- Denham (Australia)
- 24 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 295 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 139 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,179 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 9 Day Perth to Karijini Explorer: Return - Fully Accommodated (9 destinations) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 9 Day Perth to Karijini Explorer: Return - Fully Accommodated (9 destinations)