Warsaw to Istanbul (from Warsaw to Istanbul)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,826
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Snorkel along side nurse sharks
- Explore the breathtaking Maya site of Tikal
- Swim in clear turquoise waters
- Visit museums and churches in Le?n
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Start in Warsaw and end in Istanbul! With the adventure tour Warsaw to Istanbul (from Warsaw to Istanbul), you have a 25 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 7 other destinations in Europe. Warsaw to Istanbul (from Warsaw to Istanbul) includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- MERCEDES M REY's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent itinerary, but the tour leader made it better yet. Magda is happy, energetic, kind, considered. Loves her work... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 6-7: Prague
- Day 8-9: Vienna
- Day 10-11: Budapest
- Day 12: Eger
- Day 13: Baia Mare
- Day 14-15: Sighișoara
- Day 16-17: Brașov
- Day 18: Bucharest
- Day 19: Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 20-21: Sofia
- Day 22-23: Plovdiv
- Day 24: Istanbul
- Day 25: Depart Istanbul
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Warsaw to Istanbul (from Warsaw to Istanbul)
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- ThursdayApr 5, 2018from WarsawSundayApr 29, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$584Price$3,409-17%USD $2,8267 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2017 the full payment of $2,826 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2826 for Warsaw to Istanbul (from Warsaw to Istanbul), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,414 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 197 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 542 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 141 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 448 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,826 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,118 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours