Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 50:49:18
- US $ 1,799
+ $258 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit Riga's famous St. Peter's church
- Learn the history at Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?w
- Sample the original Pilsner beer in Prague
- Excite your taste buds with traditional Hungarian Goulash
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LWLesleyWritten on November 13, 20164.0 - GoodIt was a fantastic tour the guide was great the hotel locations were fantastic and they were clean and friendly. l have already recommended thus tour to sone others. The only problem l had was misinformation about what meals were included. not really tucan but tour radar misinformation.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tallinn
- Day 2-3: Riga
- Day 4-5: Vilnius
- Day 6-7: Warsaw
- Day 8-9: Kraków
- Day 10: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 11: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 12-13: Prague
- Day 14-15: Vienna
- Day 16: Budapest
- Day 17: Depart Budapest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Tallinn17 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Budapest4 seats leftUSD $1,839+ $258 Local Payment
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Tallinn17 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to BudapestOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,839+ $258 Local Payment
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,799+ $282 Local Payment
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,799+ $282 Local Payment
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,849+ $282 Local Payment
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,849+ $282 Local Payment
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,879+ $282 Local Payment
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,879+ $282 Local Payment
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,879+ $282 Local Payment
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Tallinn17 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,879+ $282 Local Payment
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1799 for Baltics Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,538 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 303 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltics Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltics Adventure