- Our saving
- US $ 1,781
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit Riga's famous St. Peter's church
- Learn the history at Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?w
- Sample the original Pilsner beer in Prague
- Excite your taste buds with traditional Hungarian Goulash
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Start in Tallinn and end in Budapest! With the adventure tour Baltics Adventure, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 7 other destinations in Europe. Baltics Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LWLesleyWritten on November 13, 20164.0 - GoodIt was a fantastic tour the guide was great the hotel locations were fantastic and they were clean and friendly. l have already recommended thus tour to sone others. The only problem l had was misinformation about what meals were included. not really tucan but tour radar misinformation.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Tallinn
- Day 2-3: Riga
- Day 4-5: Vilnius
- Day 6-7: Warsaw
- Day 8-9: Kraków
- Day 10: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 11: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 12-13: Prague
- Day 14-15: Vienna
- Day 16: Budapest
- Day 17: Depart Budapest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- FridayMar 30, 2018from TallinnSundayApr 15, 2018in BudapestOur saving$368Price$2,149-17%USD $1,7817 spaces left
- FridayApr 13, 2018from TallinnSundayApr 29, 2018in BudapestOur saving$368Price$2,149-17%USD $1,7817 spaces left
- FridayApr 27, 2018from TallinnSundayMay 13, 2018in BudapestOur saving$387Price$2,259-17%USD $1,8727 spaces left
- FridayMay 11, 2018from TallinnSundayMay 27, 2018in BudapestOur saving$387Price$2,259-17%USD $1,8727 spaces left
- FridayMay 25, 2018from TallinnSundayJun 10, 2018in BudapestOur saving$406Price$2,369-17%USD $1,9647 spaces left
- FridayJun 8, 2018from TallinnSundayJun 24, 2018in BudapestOur saving$406Price$2,369-17%USD $1,9647 spaces left
- FridayJun 22, 2018from TallinnSundayJul 8, 2018in BudapestOur saving$406Price$2,369-17%USD $1,9647 spaces left
- FridayJul 6, 2018from TallinnSundayJul 22, 2018in BudapestOur saving$406Price$2,369-17%USD $1,9647 spaces left
- FridayJul 20, 2018from TallinnSundayAug 5, 2018in BudapestOur saving$406Price$2,369-17%USD $1,9647 spaces left
- FridayAug 3, 2018from TallinnSundayAug 19, 2018in BudapestOur saving$406Price$2,369-17%USD $1,9647 spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $1,781 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1781 for Baltics Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,218 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 197 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,781 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for Baltics Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltics Adventure