Eastern Europe Adventure
- US $ 4,229
- Spend endless hours viewing art at the Hermitage museum
- Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?w
- Sample the original Pilsner beer in Prague
- Tour beautiful wooden churches in Baia Mare
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- FFranWritten on September 1, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Definitely NOT worth the risk for older solos. If, like me, you are unlucky enough to strike groups where the younger solos and couples stick together, you can spend a lot of time wandering around lost, alone and consequently anxious. For me, the point of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13-14: Warsaw
- Day 15-16: Kraków
- Day 17: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 18-19: Prague
- Day 20-21: Vienna
- Day 22: Bratislava
- Day 23-24: Budapest
- Day 25: Eger
- Day 26: Baia Mare
- Day 27-28: Sighișoara
- Day 29-30: Brașov
- Day 31: Bucharest
- Day 32: Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 33-34: Sofia
- Day 35-36: Plovdiv
- Day 37: Istanbul or Sofia
- Day 38: Depart Istanbul
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to have a travel insurance for this trip?
Travel insurance is mandatory for this tour. By having a comprehensive coverage you do not need to worry about emergencies that can happen any time, any where, before or during your travels. Including the cost of your airfare, as well as your tour, ensures that you do not have to worry about any unforeseen situations such as having to rush home to a family member or having a tour changed or cancelled because of a natural disaster.
I'm travelling solo, is it possible to have a room to myself?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Eastern Europe Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,229+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,229+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,319+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,319+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to IstanbulOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,319+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,399+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,399+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,399+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,399+ $602 Local Payment
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $4,399+ $602 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $140 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $4,229 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4229 for Eastern Europe Adventure, but the deposit of $140 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 196 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,229 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eastern Europe Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Europe Adventure