Eastern Europe Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 4,367
- Spend endless hours viewing art at the Hermitage museum
- Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?w
- Sample the original Pilsner beer in Prague
- Tour beautiful wooden churches in Baia Mare
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- MERCEDES M REY's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent itinerary, but the tour leader made it better yet. Magda is happy, energetic, kind, considered. Loves her work... Read more
- Nicole Marcotte's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - GoodGuides were great, all friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Accommodations were as expected for 2-3 stars, a few wet bat... Read more
- Sarah's review about another Tucan Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are beautiful and had so much more colour and ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13-14: Warsaw
- Day 15-16: Kraków
- Day 17: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 18: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 19-20: Prague
- Day 21-22: Vienna
- Day 23-24: Budapest
- Day 25: Eger
- Day 26: Baia Mare
- Day 27-28: Sighișoara
- Day 29-30: Brașov
- Day 31: Bucharest
- Day 32: Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 33-34: Sofia
- Day 35-36: Plovdiv
- Day 37: Istanbul or Sofia
- Day 38: Depart Istanbul
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do I need to have a travel insurance for this trip?
Travel insurance is mandatory for this tour. By having a comprehensive coverage you do not need to worry about emergencies that can happen any time, any where, before or during your travels. Including the cost of your airfare, as well as your tour, ensures that you do not have to worry about any unforeseen situations such as having to rush home to a family member or having a tour changed or cancelled because of a natural disaster.
- November 1, 2016
I'm travelling solo, is it possible to have a room to myself?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- November 1, 2016
Do I need to pay an extra cost for a single supplement room?
Yes you have to pay for an additional charge and it would guarantee your own room for the duration of the tour. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Eastern Europe Adventure
- FridayApr 20, 2018from MoscowSundayMay 27, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridayMay 4, 2018from MoscowSundayJun 10, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridayMay 18, 2018from MoscowSundayJun 24, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridayJun 1, 2018from MoscowSundayJul 8, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridayJul 27, 2018from MoscowSundaySep 2, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridayAug 10, 2018from MoscowSundaySep 16, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridayAug 24, 2018from MoscowSundaySep 30, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridaySep 7, 2018from MoscowSundayOct 14, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridaySep 21, 2018from MoscowSundayOct 28, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
- FridayOct 5, 2018from MoscowSundayNov 11, 2018in IstanbulOur saving$902Price$5,269-17%USD $4,3677 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2017 the full payment of $4,367 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4367 for Eastern Europe Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 197 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,367 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 travellers have already met
before they left for Eastern Europe Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,332 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours