Eastern Europe Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 4,110
- Spend endless hours viewing art at the Hermitage museum
- Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?w
- Sample the original Pilsner beer in Prague
- Tour beautiful wooden churches in Baia Mare
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- MERCEDES M REY's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent itinerary, but the tour leader made it better yet. Magda is happy, energetic, kind, considered. Loves her work... Read more
- Nicole Marcotte's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - GoodGuides were great, all friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Accommodations were as expected for 2-3 stars, a few wet bat... Read more
- Sarah's review about another Tucan Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are beautiful and had so much more colour and ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13-14: Warsaw
- Day 15-16: Kraków
- Day 17: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 18: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 19-20: Prague
- Day 21-22: Vienna
- Day 23-24: Budapest
- Day 25: Eger
- Day 26: Baia Mare
- Day 27-28: Sighișoara
- Day 29-30: Brașov
- Day 31: Bucharest
- Day 32: Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 33-34: Sofia
- Day 35-36: Plovdiv
- Day 37: Istanbul or Sofia
- Day 38: Depart Istanbul
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do I need to have a travel insurance for this trip?
Travel insurance is mandatory for this tour. By having a comprehensive coverage you do not need to worry about emergencies that can happen any time, any where, before or during your travels. Including the cost of your airfare, as well as your tour, ensures that you do not have to worry about any unforeseen situations such as having to rush home to a family member or having a tour changed or cancelled because of a natural disaster.
- November 1, 2016
I'm travelling solo, is it possible to have a room to myself?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
Eastern Europe Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 20, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to IstanbulOnly 1 seat left$1,159$5,269-22%USD $4,110
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$1,159$5,269-22%USD $4,110
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$1,159$5,269-22%USD $4,110
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Istanbul0 seats left$132USD $5,137Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Istanbul0 seats left$132USD $5,137Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Istanbul6 seats left$902$5,269-17%USD $4,367
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$902$5,269-17%USD $4,367
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Istanbul7 seats left$902$5,269-17%USD $4,367
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$125USD $4,894
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$125USD $4,894
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 April 2018 the full payment of $4,110 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4110 for Eastern Europe Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 196 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,110 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 travellers have already met
before they left for Eastern Europe Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 17,403 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours