Eastern Europe Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 3,665
- Spend endless hours viewing art at the Hermitage museum
- Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?w
- Sample the original Pilsner beer in Prague
- Tour beautiful wooden churches in Baia Mare
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- ron povey's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - GoodWhilst I am continuing with tbe tripI will review the Moscow to Warsaw leg . The leader Vasilly had good knowledge of h... Read more
- Janet Munro's review about another Tucan Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentOn the tour starting June 1, Vasily was a very professional guide of a group of 17 with detailed knowledge of the histor... Read more
- ron povey's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentGood tour and great way to see a number of places. Unfortunately the definition that Tucan uses for a small group tour a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13-14: Warsaw
- Day 15-16: Kraków
- Day 17: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 18: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 19-20: Prague
- Day 21-22: Vienna
- Day 23-24: Budapest
- Day 25: Eger
- Day 26: Baia Mare
- Day 27-28: Sighișoara
- Day 29-30: Brașov
- Day 31: Bucharest
- Day 32: Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 33-34: Sofia
- Day 35-36: Plovdiv
- Day 37: Istanbul or Sofia
- Day 38: Depart Istanbul
- Main Page Video
- Lake Titicaca
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to have a travel insurance for this trip?
Travel insurance is mandatory for this tour. By having a comprehensive coverage you do not need to worry about emergencies that can happen any time, any where, before or during your travels. Including the cost of your airfare, as well as your tour, ensures that you do not have to worry about any unforeseen situations such as having to rush home to a family member or having a tour changed or cancelled because of a natural disaster.
I'm travelling solo, is it possible to have a room to myself?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Eastern Europe Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Istanbul0 seats left$161USD $3,858+ $586 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Istanbul0 seats left$161USD $3,858+ $586 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Istanbul5 seats left$354$4,019-9%USD $3,665+ $586 Local Payment
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Moscow38 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Istanbul5 seats left$354$4,019-9%USD $3,665+ $586 Local Payment
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$354$4,019-9%USD $3,665+ $621 Local Payment
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$354$4,019-9%USD $3,665+ $621 Local Payment
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$361$4,099-9%USD $3,738+ $621 Local Payment
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$361$4,099-9%USD $3,738+ $621 Local Payment
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$361$4,099-9%USD $3,738+ $621 Local Payment
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Moscow38 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$361$4,099-9%USD $3,738+ $621 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $3,665 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3665 for Eastern Europe Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 196 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,665 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 240 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eastern Europe Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,143 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours