Moscow to Warsaw
- US $ 1,339
- Visit Lenin’s tomb and The Kremlin in Moscow
- Explore St. Petersburg's rivers & canals by boat
- Climb the enchanting Toompea Hill of Tallinn
- Wander the streets of 800 years old Riga
- Rather Poor
- ronWritten on June 18, 20184.0 - GoodWhilst I am continuing with tbe tripI will review the Moscow to Warsaw leg . The leader Vasilly had good knowledge of history and was at his best when sharing this . The itinerary sadly only provided a day and a half in St Petersburg . Time was sufficient in each of the Balric States . Hotels were positioned though some would find tbe rooms very small . The buses used were comfortable and had good facillities . The journey from Villnius to Warsaw was nine hours with just two stops of ten minuites to take on and drop off passengers proving no opportunity to walk away from the bus let alone buy anyrhing .One expects at least one break in a jorney of that length.Arriving at close to midnight for those continuing it meant one day in Warsaw . The tour provides the opportunity to see a number of places in a relatively short time and if you use the time when there you can pack in a lot . Included tour of Kremlin in Moscow was excellent . I did not go to the included visit to KGB in Villnius as it was a place of tragedy . One of the optional tours the Wooden villiage on the outskirts of Veliky Novgorod was an absolute waste of time and money . It involved a bus ride each way It was a collection of wooden buildings moved from elsewbere . Only a handful were open az it was essentially a constuction site . Workmen everywhere and the cost was double that shown on the trip notes . Vassily was told on our return that it was innapropriate to take people tbere till it was completed and that the price was double that shown in the trip notes but was off hand about it . Tucan needs to remove this from notes till complete and correct price when relisted. In all the shortage of time in St Petersbug was the biggest fault with itinerary . Taking an overnight train from Moscow to Veliky Novgorod then a train the following day to St Petersburg that arrived mid day could instead have been overnight train straight to St Petersburg if an extra day could not be added to i tinerary.Show detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Ron We welcome feedback, both positive and negative so thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will take your comments on board in regards to the itinerary and the time spent in St Petersburg. With the optional excursion in Veliky Novgorod, unfortunately the construction here is out of control, however we will endeavor to keep the information updated. We will pass on your comments in regards to the itinerary to our Europe Destination Managers but we hope you have a fantastic adventure through the rest of Europe and look forward to hearing about it on your return. Best Rosanna @ Tucan Travel
- JMJanetWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentOn the tour starting June 1, Vasily was a very professional guide of a group of 17 with detailed knowledge of the history of the towns we travelled through. He conducted clear orientation walks in each town provided clear instructions to whole group at the same timeShow detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Janet Thank you for your great words about Vasily and we will pass these onto this manager! We hope to see you on another adventure in the future Best Rosanna @ Tucan Travel
- HeatherWritten on May 20, 20182.5 - AverageThe poorness of the tour was based on the guide. Vasily was very knowledgable on the historical facts of each location and country. Beginning the morning of the second day, he paid more attention to me than anyone. He offered to take me to several locations not on the itinerary and would not invite the others. I invited the others to attend with us because they had been talking about the outing the entire day before. He was clearly upset and when we all arrived he told them they had to find their way at the location and back because we were going together. He was clearly upset. He constantly asked for me to spend time with him alone and to come to his room. We talked about my wedding rings so he knew I was married. He continued to ask me to do things with him alone. He would tell me to message him and we could have coffee when I returned and was done with the rest of the group. After saying no to coming to his room several times, he sent one last note: "Ok, later come here, be a guest, if its no any plans." I was so uncomfortable by this point and as female traveling alone, I was afraid. He made comments about meeting other girls before. By his behavior, I don't think this was his first time as a guide trying to get women alone with him. In order not to make it uncomfortable for everyone else and myself for the rest of the trip, I just said: "Thanks--I would because I trust you but because I am married I don't think I should come to your room. Again not that I don't trust you...I just don't want to put anyone in an awkward situation. In America married women don't do that...It's probably a cultural thing. :) The next day he was very distant and irritated. The rest of the group had expressed how upset they were with his behavior. How they felt completely ignored. That night on the train to Veliky Norovgrod, he texted me about my smile and that "sometimes he thinks I am too sweet". Afterwards I ignored his messages. He was very distant and only paid the group the minimal attention required to do his job. He left us completely alone in St. Petersburg because he had to work on the military parade. We were overwhelmed with the parade and he never even checked on us for a day and a half. We were never offered any help with things to do after he rushed through the Hermitage tour and left our group halfway through the musuem. After the St. Petersburg disaster he paid very little attention to any of us for the rest of the trip. He did treat the entire rest of the group the same and was just distant and did the bare minimum. Because of his behavior, the entire tour was very uncomfortable for me and many in small group of 4 that started with me in Russia. I am stating all of this to you in order to hopefully change his behavior in the future. From things he said, I am pretty sure that I am not the only women he has done this to. He has a very controlling and dominating personality when he is alone with a woman. I recognized that and was afraid. The first group refused to leave me alone with him. Please respond and let me know that you received this review and that you will forward this to Tucan Travel. I can contact them on my own if needed. I do know that when the rest of my original group ends their tour then plan to file a complaint as well.Show detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Heather Thank you for leaving feedback. We are taking your comments seriously and investigating this further. Someone from our customer service team will be in touch. Many thanks Rosanna @ Tucan Travel
- MercedesWritten on September 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent itinerary, but the tour leader made it better yet. Magda is happy, energetic, kind, considered. Loves her work and does it very well. Highly recommended tour of the baltics!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on December 16, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are beautiful and had so much more colour and vibrancy than I was expecting. It is a relax pace and a really intersting journey through Russia and Baltic capitals.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13: Warsaw
- Day 14: Depart Warsaw
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can TourRadar assist with my application towards a Russian Visa?
After paying in full for your tour, TourRadar can help towards your visa application. You will need to request for a Pre Visa Application letter with the operator. This invitation letter is required as a supporting document at the time of applying for your full visa.
Response times vary after submitting your invitation letter to the operator, but it takes approximately two weeks for to reply. Once you have obtained the completed invitation letter you will receive a voucher that you can submit towards completing your full visa.
Does this tour utilise public transportation?
This trip does indeed use public transport as opposed to a private vehicle.
What are the accommodation used on this trip?
The tour operator cannot release the accommodation list prior to commencing the tour unfortunately as the exact hotels are never guaranteed until 2 weeks prior to departure. However please be advised Tucan Travel tours stay in a range of quality, character-filled hotels, predominantly 3-star standard.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Moscow to Warsaw
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Warsaw6 seats leftUSD $1,389+ $200 Local Payment
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,339+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,339+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,369+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,369+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,369+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,389+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,389+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,389+ $212 Local Payment
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Warsaw7 seats leftUSD $1,389+ $212 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $1,339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1339 for Moscow to Warsaw, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moscow to Warsaw via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moscow to Warsaw