Moscow to Warsaw
- Our saving
- US $ 1,289
- Visit Lenin’s tomb and The Kremlin in Moscow
- Explore St. Petersburg's rivers & canals by boat
- Climb the enchanting Toompea Hill of Tallinn
- Wander the streets of 800 years old Riga
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- MercedesWritten on September 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent itinerary, but the tour leader made it better yet. Magda is happy, energetic, kind, considered. Loves her work and does it very well. Highly recommended tour of the baltics!Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on December 16, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are beautiful and had so much more colour and vibrancy than I was expecting. It is a relax pace and a really intersting journey through Russia and Baltic capitals.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13: Warsaw
- Day 14: Depart Warsaw
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 14, 2017
Can TourRadar assist with my application towards a Russian Visa?
After paying in full for your tour, TourRadar can help towards your visa application. You will need to request for a Pre Visa Application letter with the operator. This invitation letter is required as a supporting document at the time of applying for your full visa.
Response times vary after submitting your invitation letter to the operator, but it takes approximately two weeks for to reply. Once you have obtained the completed invitation letter you will receive a voucher that you can submit towards completing your full visa.
- July 1, 2016
Does this tour utilise public transportation?
This trip does indeed use public transport as opposed to a private vehicle.
- January 1, 2016
What are the accommodation used on this trip?
The tour operator cannot release the accommodation list prior to commencing the tour unfortunately as the exact hotels are never guaranteed until 2 weeks prior to departure. However please be advised Tucan Travel tours stay in a range of quality, character-filled hotels, predominantly 3-star standard.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Moscow to Warsaw
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Warsaw5 seats left$40USD $1,289+ $198 Local Payment
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Warsaw0 seats left$41USD $1,318+ $198 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Warsaw0 seats left$41USD $1,318+ $198 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Warsaw6 seats left$41USD $1,318+ $198 Local Payment
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Warsaw7 seats left$40USD $1,289+ $210 Local Payment
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Warsaw7 seats left$40USD $1,289+ $210 Local Payment
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Warsaw7 seats left$40USD $1,289+ $210 Local Payment
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Moscow14 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Warsaw7 seats left$40USD $1,289+ $210 Local Payment
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$40USD $1,289+ $210 Local Payment
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow14 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$41USD $1,318+ $210 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,289 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1289 for Moscow to Warsaw, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,289 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moscow to Warsaw