Eastern Europe Discovery
- US $ 7,759
- Spend endless hours viewing art at the Hermitage museum
- Visit Riga's famous St. Peter's church
- Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?w
- Stroll around the lake in the magical little town of Bled
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Peter Chan's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - Good
Despite not so good weather, Holm, our tour guide kept our interest sharing info & history of places we visited. She is professional, personable and very helpful to ensure the group saw northern lights.
- Murji Varsani's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - Good
Good insight into the former Yugoslavia
- Emilio Miguel Salcedo Pincheira's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Vasily Novilkov was our Excellent Leader Guide Tour in Moscow, Novgorod and St. Peterburg, the best. He is very professional, with a high level of education and deep knowlodge & passion about the History, Sports, Political, Education, Industries, etc, of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13-14: Warsaw
- Day 15-16: Kraków
- Day 17: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 18-19: Prague
- Day 20-21: Vienna
- Day 22: Bratislava
- Day 23-24: Budapest
- Day 25: Novi Sad
- Day 26-27: Belgrade
- Day 28-29: Pristina
- Day 30-31: Skopje
- Day 32-33: Lake Ohrid
- Day 34: Tirana
- Day 35-36: Kotor
- Day 37-38: Dubrovnik
- Day 39-40: Sarajevo
- Day 41: Mostar
- Day 42-43: Hvar Island
- Day 44: Split
- Day 45: Plitvice
- Day 46: Zagreb
- Day 47-48: Lake Bled
- Day 49-50: Ljubljana
- Day 51-52: Budapest
- Day 53: Eger
- Day 54: Baia Mare
- Day 55-56: Sighișoara
- Day 57-58: Brașov
- Day 59: Bucharest
- Day 60: Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 61-62: Sofia
- Day 63-64: Plovdiv
- Day 65: Istanbul
- Day 66: Depart Istanbul
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range of this tour?
The majority of passengers on this tour will be 30-60 years old.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Eastern Europe Discovery
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $7,759+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $7,759+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $7,899+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $7,899+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to IstanbulOnly 3 seats leftUSD $7,899+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $8,059+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $8,059+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $8,059+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $8,059+ $1,107 Local Payment
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Moscow66 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Istanbul7 seats leftUSD $8,059+ $1,107 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania , Slovakia , Montenegro and Slovenia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia, Albania, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $140 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $7,759 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7759 for Eastern Europe Discovery, but the deposit of $140 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 196 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,759 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eastern Europe Discovery via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours