- US $ 3,529
- Visit the sun-kissed islands of Kor?ula and Hvar
- See plentiful waterfalls in Plitvice National Park
- Explore Tiarna, the rebult and now hip captial of Albania
- Wander through the markets in the Old Town of Sarajevo
- Rather Poor
- DCDonWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - Good
The Balkans -- Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro -- are stunningly beautiful countries, each with its own rich but oftentimes diverse culture. This tour should be a "must do" on everyone's... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Don, thank you for leaving such in depth feedback. We will pass it on to the Destination Manager for Europe. Meanwhile, we have lots of incredible destinations on offer to help you choose where to go next.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dubrovnik
- Day 2-3: Sarajevo
- Day 4: Mostar
- Day 5-6: Hvar Island
- Day 7: Split
- Day 8: Plitvice
- Day 9: Zagreb
- Day 10-11: Lake Bled
- Day 12-13: Ljubljana
- Day 14-15: Budapest
- Day 16: Novi Sad
- Day 17-18: Belgrade
- Day 19-20: Pristina
- Day 21-22: Skopje
- Day 23-24: Lake Ohrid
- Day 25: Tirana
- Day 26-27: Kotor
- Day 28: Dubrovnik
- Day 29: Depart Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the single supplement mandatory on this trip?
A single supplement is possible for this tour for an extra cost but is not mandatory. You can still share a room with the same gender traveller if you want to.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,529+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,599+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,599+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,669+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,669+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,669+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,669+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,669+ $525 Local Payment
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,669+ $525 Local Payment
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Dubrovnik29 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats leftUSD $3,599+ $525 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $140 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $3,529 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3529 for Balkans Encompassed, but the deposit of $140 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 395 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 256 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,529 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkans Encompassed via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkans Encompassed