Road to Budapest
- US $ 2,599
- Spend endless hours viewing art at the Hermitage museum
- Visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Krak?wSample the original Pilsner beer in Prague
- Wander through the cobbled streets of Austria's capital, Vienna
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Emilio Miguel Salcedo Pincheira's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Vasily Novilkov was our Excellent Leader Guide Tour in Moscow, Novgorod and St. Peterburg, the best. He is very professional, with a high level of education and deep knowlodge & passion about the History, Sports, Political, Education, Industries, etc, of... Read more
- Peter Chan's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - Good
Despite not so good weather, Holm, our tour guide kept our interest sharing info & history of places we visited. She is professional, personable and very helpful to ensure the group saw northern lights.
- Murji Varsani's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - Good
Good insight into the former Yugoslavia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Moscow
- Day 3: Moscow & Overnight train to Veliky Novgorod
- Day 4: Veliky Novgorod
- Day 5-6: St Petersburg
- Day 7-8: Tallinn
- Day 9-10: Riga
- Day 11-12: Vilnius
- Day 13-14: Warsaw
- Day 15-16: Kraków
- Day 17: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 18-19: Prague
- Day 20-21: Vienna
- Day 22: Bratislava
- Day 23: Budapest
- Day 24: Depart Budapest
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Road to Budapest
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,599+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,599+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,659+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,659+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to BudapestOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,659+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,699+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,699+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,699+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,699+ $389 Local Payment
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Moscow24 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,699+ $389 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $140 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $2,599 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2599 for Road to Budapest, but the deposit of $140 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 196 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,599 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Road to Budapest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours