Eastern Europe and the Balkans
- Our saving
- US $ 4,739
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Play in Prague, the city of 1000 spires
- Delight in the culture and beauty of Vienna
- Pay tribute at Auschwitz
- Hit the termal springs in Budapest
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
Start in Warsaw and end in Budapest! With the adventure tour Eastern Europe and the Balkans, you have a 39 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 21 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Europe and the Balkans includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- MERCEDES M REY's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent itinerary, but the tour leader made it better yet. Magda is happy, energetic, kind, considered. Loves her work... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 6-7: Prague
- Day 8-9: Vienna
- Day 10-11: Budapest
- Day 12: Novi Sad
- Day 13-14: Belgrade
- Day 15-16: Pristina
- Day 17-18: Skopje
- Day 19-20: Lake Ohrid
- Day 21: Tirana
- Day 22-23: Kotor
- Day 24-25: Dubrovnik
- Day 26-27: Sarajevo
- Day 28: Mostar
- Day 29-30: Hvar Island
- Day 31: Split
- Day 32: Plitvice
- Day 33: Zagreb
- Day 34-35: Lake Bled
- Day 36-37: Ljubljana
- Day 38: Budapest
- Day 39: Depart Budapest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Eastern Europe and the Balkans
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- ThursdayApr 5, 2018from WarsawSundayMay 13, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayApr 19, 2018from WarsawSundayMay 27, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from WarsawSundayJun 10, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from WarsawSundayJun 24, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from WarsawSundayJul 8, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from WarsawSundayJul 22, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from WarsawSundayAug 5, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from WarsawSundayAug 19, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from WarsawSundaySep 2, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from WarsawSundaySep 16, 2018in BudapestOur saving$1,027Price$5,999-17%USD $4,9727 spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia , Montenegro and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2017 the full payment of $4,739 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4739 for Eastern Europe and the Balkans, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,781 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 197 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 256 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 330 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 174 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,739 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 travellers have already met
before they left for Eastern Europe and the Balkans tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,364 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours