Eastern Europe and the Balkans
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Play in Prague, the city of 1000 spires
- Delight in the culture and beauty of Vienna
- Pay tribute at Auschwitz
- Hit the termal springs in Budapest
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
Start in Warsaw and end in Budapest! With the adventure tour Eastern Europe and the Balkans, you have a 39 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 21 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Europe and the Balkans is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- Tobias Lim's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe Transylvania Tale tour was fantastic. The destinations were all wonderful and the group was great (although it helpe... Read more
- Don Calder's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe Balkans -- Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro -- ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 6-7: Prague
- Day 8-9: Vienna
- Day 10-11: Budapest
- Day 12: Novi Sad
- Day 13-14: Belgrade
- Day 15-16: Pristina
- Day 17-18: Skopje
- Day 19-20: Lake Ohrid
- Day 21: Tirana
- Day 22-23: Kotor
- Day 24-25: Dubrovnik
- Day 26-27: Sarajevo
- Day 28: Mostar
- Day 29-30: Hvar Island
- Day 31: Split
- Day 32: Plitvice
- Day 33: Zagreb
- Day 34-35: Lake Bled
- Day 36-37: Ljubljana
- Day 38: Budapest
- Day 39: Depart Budapest
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia , Montenegro and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Eastern Europe and the Balkans, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,779 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 439 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
- 196 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 256 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 330 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 174 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,429 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours