Cruising South America
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,259
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Buenos Aires
Start in Santiago and end in Buenos Aires! With the discovery tour Cruising South America, you have a 19 day tour package taking you from Santiago to Buenos Aires and through Santiago, Chile and 10 other destinations in Latin America. Cruising South America includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Leanne Harris's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - ExcellentTour was a great insight into south America. Covered the main places most want to see. Peru section was only small group... Read more
- GABRIELE WEBB's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent...All together this trip is highly recommended and a great thank you to Cosmos. Read more
- Janelle Murdoch's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed getting a taste of Brazil, Argentina and particularly Peru, seeing many famous sites for myself. Our grou... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: SANTIAGO
- Day 2: SANTIAGO
- Day 3: SANTIAGO - VALPARAISO (EMBARKATION)
- Day 4: CRUISING: AT SEA
- Day 5: CRUISING: PUERTO MONTT
- Day 6: CRUISING: PUERTO CHACABUCO
- Day 7: CRUISING: CHILEAN FJORDS & PATAGONIA CHANNELS
- Day 8: CRUISING: STRAIT OF MAGELLAN
- Day 9: CRUISING: PUNTA ARENAS, CHILE
- Day 10: CRUISING: USHUAIA, ARGENTINA & BEAGLE CHANNEL
- Day 11: CRUISING: CAPE HORN
- Day 12: CRUISING: PORT STANLEY, FALKLAND ISLANDS
- Day 13: CRUISING: AT SEA
- Day 14: CRUISING: PUERTO MADRYN, ARGENTINA
- Day 15: CRUISING: AT SEA
- Day 16: CRUISING: MONTEVIDEO, URUGUAY
- Day 17: BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA (DISEMBARKATION)
- Day 18: BUENOS AIRES
- Day 19: BUENOS AIRES
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cruising South America
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Santiago19 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Buenos Aires8 seats left$50$2,419-2%USD $2,369Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Santiago19 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Buenos Aires7 seats left$50$2,309-2%USD $2,259Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Santiago19 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to Buenos Aires10+ seats left$50$2,629-2%USD $2,579Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 16, 2020from Santiago19 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to Buenos Aires10+ seats leftUSD $2,489Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 13, 2020from Santiago19 DaysMondayMar 2, 2020to Buenos Aires10+ seats leftUSD $2,489Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- PesoChile , Argentina and Uruguay
- PoundFalkland Islands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina and Uruguay. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina, Falkland Islands and Uruguay. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina, Falkland Islands and Uruguay. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina and Uruguay. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uruguay. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Santiago is the starting point and Buenos Aires is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $2,259 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2259 for Cruising South America, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,033 km.
- Santiago (Chile)
- 102 km
- Valparaiso (Chile)
- 945 km
- Puerto Montt (Chile)
- 444 km
- Puerto Chacabuco (Chile)
- 866 km
- Punta Arenas (Chile)
- 250 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
- 148 km
- Cape Horn (Chile)
- 779 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,132 km
- Puerto Madryn (Argentina)
- 1,164 km
- Montevideo (Uruguay)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,259 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,554 tours in Latin America
- covered by 124 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,077 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours