Cruising South America (Reverse)
- US $ 2,489
- Buenos Aires
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- margot Leah Perrett's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good
One of the highlights for me was the Tango show in Buenos Aires, really enjoyed that. The dinner and show in Cusco was a bit of a let down. I thought the accommodations were fine , nothing to rave about. I was not impressed with the Cusco hotel or the one... Read more
- Carla Showen's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent
We liked the tour, the waiting at the airports was too much , once we waited standing in line for 3 hours.
- Leanne Harris's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - Excellent
Tour was a great insight into south America. Covered the main places most want to see. Peru section was only small group of 15 which was great. Great value for money
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: SANTIAGO
- Day 2: SANTIAGO
- Day 3: SANTIAGO - VALPARAISO (EMBARKATION)
- Day 4: CRUISING: AT SEA
- Day 5: CRUISING: PUERTO MONTT
- Day 6: CRUISING: PUERTO CHACABUCO
- Day 7: CRUISING: CHILEAN FJORDS & PATAGONIA CHANNELS
- Day 8: CRUISING: STRAIT OF MAGELLAN
- Day 9: CRUISING: PUNTA ARENAS, CHILE
- Day 10: CRUISING: USHUAIA, ARGENTINA & BEAGLE CHANNEL
- Day 11: CRUISING: CAPE HORN
- Day 12: CRUISING: PORT STANLEY, FALKLAND ISLANDS
- Day 13: CRUISING: AT SEA
- Day 14: CRUISING: PUERTO MADRYN, ARGENTINA
- Day 15: CRUISING: AT SEA
- Day 16: CRUISING: MONTEVIDEO, URUGUAY
- Day 17: BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA (DISEMBARKATION)
- Day 18: BUENOS AIRES
- Day 19: BUENOS AIRES
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Cruising South America (Reverse)
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Santiago19 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Buenos Aires0 seats leftUSD $2,309Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Santiago19 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to Buenos AiresUSD $2,629Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 16, 2020from Santiago19 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to Buenos Aires10+ seats leftUSD $2,489Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayFeb 13, 2020from Santiago19 DaysMondayMar 2, 2020to Buenos Aires10+ seats leftUSD $2,489Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- PesoChile , Argentina and Uruguay
- PoundFalkland Islands
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina and Uruguay. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina, Falkland Islands and Uruguay. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina, Falkland Islands and Uruguay. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Chile, Argentina and Uruguay. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uruguay. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Santiago is the starting point and Buenos Aires is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $2,489 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2489 for Cruising South America (Reverse), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santiago (Chile)
- 102 km
- Valparaiso (Chile)
- 945 km
- Puerto Montt (Chile)
- 444 km
- Puerto Chacabuco (Chile)
- 866 km
- Punta Arenas (Chile)
- 250 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
- 148 km
- Cape Horn (Chile)
- 779 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,132 km
- Puerto Madryn (Argentina)
- 1,164 km
- Montevideo (Uruguay)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,489 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,234 tours in Latin America
- covered by 188 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours