Central Europe & Adriatic Cruise (M/S Prestige)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,643
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Prague, Saturday
- Day 2, in Prague, Sunday
- Day 3, to Vienna, Monday
- Day 4, in Vienna, Tuesday
- Day 5, to Budapest, Wednesday
- Day 6, in Budapest, Thursday
- Day 7, to Zagreb, Friday
- Day 8, Zagreb – Plitvice Lakes – Split, Saturday
- Day 9, Split – Bol – Stari Grad, Sunday
- Day 10, Stari Grad – Hvar – Vis, Monday
- Day 11, Vis – Vela Luka, Tuesday
- Day 12, Vela Luka – Korcula, Wednesday
- Day 13, Korcula – Mljet, Thursday
- Day 14, Mljet – Dubrovnik, Friday
- Day 15, depart Dubrovnik, Saturday
- Joan Warren's review about another Kompas tour4.5 - Excellent
A really great experience. Loved all of the locations visited and opportunities provided. Both tour guide, Irena, and driver Stjepan were beautiful people....caring, thorough and professional. Stjepan's driving was careful and his management of bags... Read more
- Sandra Sarudis's review about another Kompas tour5.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip! Boat was beautiful, food was delicious and our guide was absolutely wonderful. Our guide provided a wealth of information including restaurant tips while in port and place to listen to live music. The fellow passengers were like minded,... Read more
- Gregory Kneebone's review about another Kompas tour4.0 - Good
We enjoyed the tour, the places we visited were awesome. We learnt a lot of the history of the Bosnian war, the local guide in particular was excellent. The accomodation was average apart from Vilamar in Dubrovnik. The only hotel that has a tea and coffee... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn25th September 2019
Central Europe & Adriatic Cruise (M/S Prestige)
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Prague15 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$113USD $3,643+ $98 Port Tax
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Prague15 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$115USD $3,734+ $98 Port Tax
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Prague15 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$115USD $3,734+ $98 Port Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Kompas. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Kompas. Please familiarise yourself with the Kompas payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 300 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 10 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Vis (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,643 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours