Piedmont Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,796
- Cycle past endless vineyards in this premier wine destination
- Hunt for, and then sample, local truffles
- Savour a wine pairing lunch in Barolo
- Taste the local cheese from a local producer
- Enjoy a swim and breathtaking views from our hotel
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage “underground cathedrals”
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Adventure, Food & Culinary
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Saturday
- Day 2 – Sunday
- Day 3 – Monday
- Day 4 – Tuesday
- Day 5 – Wednesday
- Day 6 – Thursday
- Day 7 – Friday
- Day 8 – Saturday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
Piedmont Bike Tour
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Cremolino8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Turin10+ seats left$158USD $3,796
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Cremolino is the starting point and Turin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Custom Walks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $3,796 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3796 for Piedmont Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Custom Walks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Custom Walks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cremolino (Italy)
- 11 km
- Acqui Terme (Italy)
- 31 km
- Barbaresco (Italy)
- 18 km
- Monforte d'Alba (Italy)
- 58 km
- Turin (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,796 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Piedmont Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,534 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours