Innsbruck to Verona Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 3,796
- Stay in one of Europe's oldest hotels in Innsbruck
- Ride the flat Roman-built roads between Italy and Austria
- Visit the fascinating museum of “Ötzi the Ice Man”
- Sip wine from our hotel terrace on Lake Garda
- Tour the castle of climbing legend Reinhold Messner
- Visit Romeo and Juliet’s house in Verona
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Bicycle, Adventure, Food & Culinary
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Innsbruck
- Day 2: Transfer from Innsbruck to Glorenza then bike to Merano
- Day 3: Bike to Caldaro
- Day 4: Loop ride to Bolzano
- Day 5: Bike to Trento
- Day 6: Bike to Torbole sul Garda
- Day 7: Bike to Verona
- Day 8: Departure from Verona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
Innsbruck to Verona Bike
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$158USD $3,796
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$160USD $3,850
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$158USD $3,796
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Custom Walks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $3,796 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3796 for Innsbruck to Verona Bike, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Custom Walks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Custom Walks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 69 km
- Merano (Italy)
- 30 km
- Caldaro (Italy)
- 39 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 29 km
- Torbole (Italy)
- 49 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,796 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Innsbruck to Verona Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,534 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours