Crete Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,996
- Cycle through dramatic gorges on this rugged island
- Immerse yourself in ancient Minoan history in Heraklion
- Enjoy rooftop drinks at your hotel in beautiful Chania
- Swim at the sandy beaches in Plakias
- Explore the colourful backstreets of Rethymno
- Discover delicious local culinary specialties
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1 -- Saturday
- 2 -- Sunday
- Day 3 - Monday
- Day 4 - Tuesday
- Day 5 - Wednesday
- Day 6 - Thursday
- Day 7 - Friday
- Day 8 - Saturday
- Day 9 -- Sunday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
Crete Bike Tour
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Chania9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Heraklion10+ seats left$82USD $3,996Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Chania9 DaysSundayOct 11, 2020to Heraklion10+ seats left$82USD $3,996Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Chania is the starting point and Heraklion is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Custom Walks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Custom Walks. Please familiarise yourself with the Custom Walks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Custom Walks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Custom Walks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Chania (Greece)
- 45 km
- Rethymnon (Greece)
- 60 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,996 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,208 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours