Rocky Mountain High (from Seattle to Los Angeles)
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,127
+ $200 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Seattle and end in Los Angeles! With the discovery tour Rocky Mountain High (from Seattle to Los Angeles), you have a 20 day tour package taking you through Seattle, USA and 13 other destinations in USA. Rocky Mountain High (from Seattle to Los Angeles) is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
2 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on December 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentIf you choose this trek you'll quickly see why it gets its name as you leave the city of Seattle behind and head into the mountains...at our highest point we were at 13000ft!!! You'll visit 7 National Parks and each one is so different and the scenery is stunning. There's a good choice of hikes, from the easier trails to the more challenging climbs and the visits to the parks give you enough free time to really explore. We saw bears, bison and elk too (though from the safety of the van)!! This trek really is about the great outdoors but there are a number of towns we visited too...Jackson is definitely one not to be missed, a real cowboy town where we went to the rodeo and partied in the Million Dollor Cowboy bar! There are a lot of optional extras on this trip, definitely go for the horse riding on the ranch, and the whitewater rafting in Jackson. The overnight experience in Monument Valley was also superb! Overall we had such a blast on this trek and I would do it all again tomorrow!!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentThe Rocky Mountain High trek was brilliant for its diversity from North to South... all the national parks are great for different reasons and there is a lot in the way of extra activities. It's quite an 'outdoorsy' trek which is partly why I chose it, but it was great to break up the parks with Jackson in Wyoming, Las Vegas and a night at a ranch. The whole trek was fantastic and I personally felt it got better and better the further South we went, so definately thought starting in Seattle was the best- loved it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Seattle, Mount Rainier National Park
- Day 2: Montana
- Days 3-4: Glacier National Park
- Days 5-7: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 8-9: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Day 10: Steamboat
- Days 11-12: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Days 13-14: Colorado Rockies
- Day 15: Monument Valley
- Days 16-17: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 18: Lake Powell
- Day 19: Zion National Park
- Day 20: Zion National Park, Las Vegas
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rocky Mountain High (from Seattle to Los Angeles)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Seattle20 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Los Angeles5 seats left$642$2,769-23%USD $2,127+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Seattle20 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Los AngelesOnly 3 seats left$111USD $2,658+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Seattle20 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Los Angeles5 seats left$111USD $2,658+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Seattle20 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Los Angeles5 seats left$114USD $2,745+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Seattle20 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Los Angeles5 seats left$388$2,859-14%USD $2,471+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Seattle20 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$111USD $2,658+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Seattle20 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$111USD $2,658+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Seattle20 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$111USD $2,658+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Seattle20 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$114USD $2,745+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Seattle20 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$114USD $2,745+ $200 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Seattle is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2018 the full payment of $2,127 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2127 for Rocky Mountain High (from Seattle to Los Angeles), but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,529 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 92 km
- Mt Rainier National Park (USA)
- 626 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- 533 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 75 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 550 km
- Rocky Mountain National Park (USA)
- 121 km
- Colorado Rockies (USA)
- 416 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,127 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,328 tours in North America
- covered by 54 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,584 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours