Rocky Mountain High
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,610
+ $200 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Seattle and end in Los Angeles! With the discovery tour Rocky Mountain High, you have a 18 day tour package taking you from Seattle to Los Angeles and through Seattle, USA and 13 other destinations in USA. Rocky Mountain High is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
2 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on December 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentIf you choose this trek you'll quickly see why it gets its name as you leave the city of Seattle behind and head into the mountains...at our highest point we were at 13000ft!!! You'll visit 7 National Parks and each one is so different and the scenery is stunning. There's a good choice of hikes, from the easier trails to the more challenging climbs and the visits to the parks give you enough free time to really explore. We saw bears, bison and elk too (though from the safety of the van)!! This trek really is about the great outdoors but there are a number of towns we visited too...Jackson is definitely one not to be missed, a real cowboy town where we went to the rodeo and partied in the Million Dollor Cowboy bar! There are a lot of optional extras on this trip, definitely go for the horse riding on the ranch, and the whitewater rafting in Jackson. The overnight experience in Monument Valley was also superb! Overall we had such a blast on this trek and I would do it all again tomorrow!!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentThe Rocky Mountain High trek was brilliant for its diversity from North to South... all the national parks are great for different reasons and there is a lot in the way of extra activities. It's quite an 'outdoorsy' trek which is partly why I chose it, but it was great to break up the parks with Jackson in Wyoming, Las Vegas and a night at a ranch. The whole trek was fantastic and I personally felt it got better and better the further South we went, so definately thought starting in Seattle was the best- loved it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Banff National Park
- Days 3-4: Glacier National Park
- Day 5: Montana
- Days 6-7: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 8-9: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Day 10: Steamboat
- Days 11-12: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Days 13-14: Colorado Rockies
- Day 15: Monument Valley
- Days 16-17: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 18: Las Vegas
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rocky Mountain High
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Seattle18 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$109USD $2,610+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Seattle18 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$113USD $2,716+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Seattle18 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$113USD $2,716+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Seattle18 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$113USD $2,716+ $200 Kitty
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Seattle18 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$113USD $2,716+ $200 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Seattle is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $2,610 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2610 for Rocky Mountain High, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,529 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 92 km
- Mt Rainier National Park (USA)
- 626 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- 533 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 75 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 550 km
- Rocky Mountain National Park (USA)
- 121 km
- Colorado Rockies (USA)
- 416 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,610 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,909 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,101 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours