Canadian Road Trip From Seattle
- Our saving
- US $ 2,694
+ $300 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- New York City
- Walk the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Explore mountains and deep canyons
- Hike through Yoho National Park
- Go swimming in Lake Huron
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start in Vancouver and end in New York City! With the discovery tour Canadian Road Trip From Seattle, you have a 25 day tour package taking you from Vancouver to New York City and through Vancouver, Canada and 15 other destinations in North America. Canadian Road Trip From Seattle is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- HaylWritten on November 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had the time of my life on this trip. The group was amazing we were so lucky that there were so manny great people it's over a year and agalf after this tour now and I still daily speak to the people on this trek, I done another trek this year to Costa Rica with 3 of the people I met last year. Most the group came to Liverpool to celebrate my 30th birthday with me how fab! As for Jacob we could. It gave asked for a better dude, he was smart, honest, caring and so helpful. And I still talk to Jacob now seeing what he is up to in the world. Loved Canada, loved the tour, loved the people I toured with. I couldn't fault it. As i said time of my life was there.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentI was apprehensive about this trek as my last trek wasn't a great experience... I was put at an ease when a charismatic Russell bounds into the lobby in Seattle on day 1. From the moment we set off our group never stopped smiling and laughing even when we had debates over people's DJ-ing skills! Our very first night was spent playing silly games in a playground camp (ninja, cards, footstomp, tetherball, etc) allowing our group to mingle and create our first friendship circles. Our first day spent in Vancouver was the great way to start a trek, everyone had a blast. We all split into groups and my group of Patrick, Pete and later Alana decided to rent rollerblades to explore the city and all it had to offer after climbing through trees at the Capilano Suspension bridge; it was hysterical from the get go, a lot of falling over, screams for Patrick to catch us, bruises and cut knees made for a day that none of us will ever forget... life long friends were made that day. The days past and friendships grew stronger by the day... The formation of the mountain goats came after Patrick, Patrik, Pete and I decided to climb the whistler mountain in Jasper (to the utter horror to our fellow campers... 11km to the summit) that day was the highlight of the trek for us all and a great sense of achievement due to the physical and mental strength it took us to complete the mountain as a team. We got each other through the struggles of that day and what a reward we had at the summit and even more so when we got back down to the base and saw a black/brown bear about 10m away from us on the walk back to camp!! The mountain goats went on to climb another 2 mountains in Banff and Lake Louise and reaped the rewards. Several Trekkers decided to take a dip in the freezing cold glacier lakes over the days spent exploring the most scenic lakes in North America, whilst everyone else stuck to kayaking the impressive Lake Superior. On our long driving days across the Prairies we adorned silly prank glasses and tried to get crazy reactions out of cars that passed... sparking many laughs and breaking up those long drives. Having a beach right outside our camp at Lake Superior made for some beautiful strolls along the beach with the people who have now become your adopted family, skipping stones, star gazing with kisses and cuddles between the couples formed on the trip with some choosing to sleep under the stars. Leaving the relaxed western vibe and entering the eastern cities was a 180 for us; allowing the girls to now get dressed up which is always fun. These days allowed the group to run free and explore the cities at their own pace... parliament buildings, change of the guard, art galleries, museums, hockey hall of fame are just some of the highlight discovered in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec. Most of the group choose to go jet boat riding in Montreal (everyone should sign up for this) one of the craziest things I have ever done in my life (and that is saying a lot!) we looked like bumble bees, screaming, laughter and swallowing several whales along the way as we were thrust into wave after wave. Our group couldn't have been much closer so our last meal together in trek was full of reminiscing our favourite moments with one another and a gazillion photos. Arriving at the hotel was one of the most emotional moments as no one wanted to say goodbye... the tears were held back and the tighter hugs were given with a promise of next time. A lot of us had plans to explore New York together over the next two days even a Yankees game was thrown in there. Reminding us of the life long friendships this trek had given us, we left each other at various points over the weekend with tearful goodbyes and hugs we didn't want to end. The general consensus among the trek group was this was a trip of a lifetime, a trip that has given us more than just a look into some of Canada's natural beauties... a trip where memories, friendships and love for one another will remain for a long long time.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20124.0 - GoodCanada is a beautiful country with diverse scenery. Camping and road trip was the ideal way to get close to nature and see things your average tourist would not. We experienced everything from the snow & cold of the Rockies, the heat of the prairies, to sunsets on the beaches of Lake Ontario. Our tour leader Seamus bent over backwards to ensure we had an awesome time. I would definiitely recommend this tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Seattle, Vancouver
- Day 3: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Days 4-5: Jasper National Park
- Day 6: Icefields Parkway, Yoho National Park
- Day 7: Lake Louise
- Days 8-9: Banff National Park
- Days 10-11: Canadian Prairies
- Day 12: Winnipeg
- Days 13-14: Lake Superior
- Days 15-16: Lake Huron
- Day 17: Niagara Falls
- Days 18-19: Toronto
- Days 20-21: Montreal
- Days 22-23: Quebec City
- Day 24: Vermont
- Day 25: Vermont, New York Area
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Canadian Road Trip From Seattle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Vancouver25 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to New York City0 seats left$77USD $2,992+ $300 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Vancouver25 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to New York City5 seats left$375$3,069-12%USD $2,694+ $300 Kitty
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Vancouver25 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to New York City5 seats left$382$3,129-12%USD $2,747+ $300 Kitty
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Vancouver25 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to New York CityOnly 2 seats left$78USD $3,051+ $300 Kitty
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vancouver25 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to New York City5 seats left$78USD $3,051+ $300 Kitty
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Vancouver25 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to New York City5 seats left$78USD $3,051+ $300 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and New York City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 May 2018 the full payment of $2,694 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2694 for Canadian Road Trip From Seattle, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 5,244 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 395 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 149 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 187 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 711 km
- Moose Jaw (Canada)
- 601 km
- Winnipeg (Canada)
- 761 km
- Lake Superior (Canada)
- 490 km
- Lake Huron (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,694 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,324 tours in North America
- covered by 53 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Road Trip From Seattle