Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mutianyu Great Wall
Start in Beijing and end in Shanghai! With the discovery tour Treasures of China, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Beijing, China and 11 other destinations in China. Treasures of China includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip in Beijing
Start point Xiao Xiang Hotel, Hotel reception, 42 Beiwei Rd, Xicheng Qu, China 17:00
- Day 2: Take a walk on the Great Wall
- Day 3: Discover the Forbidden City and take the sleeper train to Xian
- Day 4: Explore the Muslim Quarter of Xian
- Day 5: Meet the famous Terracotta Warriors and travel by bullet train to Chengdu
- Day 6: Visit the Panda Research Centreand take the bullet train to Chongqing
- Day 7: Board a cruise boat on the Yangtse River
- Day 8: Sail down the Yangtse and optional visit to the Ghost City of Fengdu
- Day 9: Cruise through Qutang and Wu Gorges before experiencing the Three Gorges Dam ship elevator
- Day 10: Disembark and take a train to Guilin
- Day 11: Sail down the Li River to Yangshuo
- Day 12: A free day to explore the relaxed town of Yangshuo
- Day 13: Fly to the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai
- Day 14: Visit Shanghai's Jade Buddha Temple and walk the Bund
Day 15: Trip ends in Shanghai
End point Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Shanghai, Hotel reception, 1738 Zhongxing Rd, HuoCheZhan, Zhabei Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200070 09:00
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Berth / Cabin
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AElizabeth· December 23, 2019This was our first excursion with Explore. From beginning to end every day was a highlight, mainly due to the itinerary and Oliver’s attention to detail, ensuring we got the very best out of the tour.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ADavid· December 23, 2019Great trip. Learned a lot about China and looking forward to building on this now we are back. Great food, fascinating itinerary and a truly superb guide. Thank you Oliver.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ACarol· December 23, 2019Our group of 18 were one of the best Explore groups I've travelled with. I think we 'behaved' well in that we always turned up on time or even early, and we got on very well with Oliver. He gave us his email address because I think he wanted to keep... Show moreTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- APaul· May 17, 2019An excellent experience.Trip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMartha· May 17, 2019A great tour and a country well worth visiting. A lot to see in a short time but covering all the main attractions of China.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASherryl· May 17, 2019The trip notes regarding not overloading yourself with regards to the luggage is very good advice but maybe you could also add that you have at some points during the trip carry your cases up and down flights of stairs. On the trip notes could also add... Show moreTrip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJessica· May 17, 2019When I saw the trip I thought full price it was expensive, but having done the trip I can see it is fantastic value because of how much is included. I really enjoyed the trip and was also keen to do the optional tours - I really enjoyed the Yangshou... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASusan· May 17, 2019It could be made clearer that our credit cards can only be used in expensive shops. Cash only in all the restaurants we used.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARanjit· May 17, 2019Would have been nice if you mentioned regards to duration of train travels.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your trip, I am pleased that you were able to rate it highly. Thanks also for your feedback regarding mentioning the duration of train journeys. We generally try to highlight any journeys that are extraordinarily... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AClare· May 17, 2019As an introduction to China it was excellent.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your trip to China and hope to see you travelling with us again in the future!Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Treasures of China
From Beijing to Shanghai
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayAug 2, 2020SundayAug 16, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,620
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 6, 2020SundaySep 20, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,690
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 13, 2020SundaySep 27, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,690
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 11, 2020SundayOct 25, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,690
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayApr 4, 2021SundayApr 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayAug 1, 2021SundayAug 15, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 5, 2021SundaySep 19, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 12, 2021SundaySep 26, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 10, 2021SundayOct 24, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayOct 24, 2021SundayNov 7, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$3,750
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar