Windward Isles and French Antilles (2019)
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Linda Candib's review about another Explore! tour4.0 - Good
We loved the trip. Great group! Amazing leader-Wilfred
- Jim Barton's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Luciano was amazing. At meals he always checked on everyone to ensure they were happy and taken care of. There were a couple complainers and he always did his best to resolve ...and always remained positive and a lot of fun. Very knowledgeable ...and an... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Mon Repos (St Lucia)
- Day 2: Visit Pigeon Island National Park and the Rodney Bay Fort
- Day 3: Walk the Des Cartiers Rainforest Trail bird spotting; visit of Morne Coubaril plantation
- Day 4: Free day; optional snorkelling, diving or climb Gros Piton
- Day 5: Fly to Guadeloupe (France) and drive to Gosier
- Day 6: Swim in Crayfish Waterfall; Botanical Garden visit
- Day 7: Visit the cemetery at Morne a L'eau; walk to Pointe des Chateaux
- Day 8: Ferry to Dominica; explore Roseau on foot
- Day 9: Visit Cabrits National Park; Syndicate Rainforest walk and Indian River rowboat trip
- Day 10: Rainforest walks in Morne Trois Pitons National Park
- Day 11: Free day; optional snorkelling, diving, whalewatching or hiking
- Day 12: Trip ends in Roseau
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
- DollarSaint Lucia and Dominica
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Saint Lucia, Guadeloupe and Dominica. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Saint Lucia, Guadeloupe and Dominica. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Saint Lucia, Guadeloupe and Dominica. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Mon Repos is the starting point and Roseau is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Windward Isles and French Antilles (2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mon Repos (Saint Lucia)
- 27 km
- Pigeon Island National Park (Saint Lucia)
- 3 km
- Rodney Bay (Saint Lucia)
- 26 km
- Soufriere (Saint Lucia)
- 5 km
- Gros Piton (Saint Lucia)
- 271 km
- Le Gosier (Guadeloupe)
- 34 km
- Deshaies (Guadeloupe)
- 34 km
- Le Gosier (Guadeloupe)
- 13 km
- Morne-A-l'Eau (Guadeloupe)
- 34 km
- Pointe des Chateaux (Guadeloupe)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,457 tours in Latin America
- covered by 209 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Windward Isles and French Antilles (2019) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5,379 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours