On Foot in Armenia
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Join trip in the Armenian capital YerevanStart point Minotel Barsam Suites, Hotel reception, Mher Mkrtchyan St, Yerevan, Armenia 18:00
- Day 2: City tour in Yerevan including the Genocide Memorial Complex
- Day 3: Trek to Neghuts Monastery with views of Mount Ararat; drive to Lake Sevan
- Day 4: Mt Artanish hike; visit Noratus cemetery and ancient Selim Caravanserai
- Day 5: Walk to Smbataberd Fortress and pass though villages to Tsakhats Kar Monastery
- Day 6: Cable-car from Halidzor to Tatev Monastery; hike along Serpentine Road to Devil's Bridge
- Day 7: Walk to Karahunge; explore Noravank and Khor Virap Monasteries
- Day 8: Hike in the Garni Gorge to Garni temple and UNESCO Geghard Monastery
- Day 9: Trip ends in YerevanEnd point Minotel Barsam Suites, Hotel reception, Mher Mkrtchyan St, Yerevan, Armenia 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AMick· December 23rd, 2019From the brief time I spent in Armenia I did see a lot of fantastic mountainous landscape and some beautiful gorges. Unfortunately you get too little time in that landscape and too much time in the rounded rolling hills. Also you need a plan 'B' for... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for your feedback, we'll get our product team looking in to itTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AEllen· December 23rd, 2019-Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Glad you had a great trip!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- MMaaikevanRaaij· September 29th, 2019Vey interesting.good combination walking with sightseeing.Especially the walks to monasteries and churches without acces to tourists.Explore! commented on this reviewGreat! glad to hear you enjoyed your adventureTrip date: September 2019
- ADavid· May 17th, 2019well-organised and enjoyableExplore! commented on this reviewGreat! thanks for the feedbackTrip date: July 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AGraham· May 17th, 2019The hotels were good an excellent in Yerevan. It was also great to have so many meals incluced. The leg room on the outbound flight was a bit tight.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback :)Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMartin· May 17th, 2019Overall, this was one of the most enjoyable Explore tours we have ever travelled on. The guide and driver were both excellent, in general the standard of hotels was good, as was the food. The scenery was lovely, the sightseeing interesting and the group... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThat is so great to hear! hopefully we'll see you on another trip soonTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARichard· May 17th, 2019Throughly enjoyed the trip great mix of walking and historic sites the basalt rock formations were amazing.Good birdlife too numerous birds seen.Armenian gulls on lake Sevan .Bee eaters everywhere.Lammergier at the cable car.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your great feedback, we are so glad you enjoyed the tripTrip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AHelen· May 17th, 2019I’m really pleased I took this trip even though I couldn’t complete a couple of the walks.Explore! commented on this reviewGreat to hear :) thank youTrip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AWilliam· May 17th, 2019I found the trip to be an interesting and enjoyable experience and good value for money.Explore! commented on this reviewFantastic news, exactly what we aim to provide :)Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AArthur· May 17th, 2019The weather in July might be too hot fro some travelers.Explore! commented on this reviewthanks for the feedback, we are currently working on improving our climate info to help customers pick the best months for them to travelTrip date: July 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,4500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,4500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,4500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday12 Sep, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,4500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar